Police Refuse to File Charges on Jodie Foster Teen Attack Case
Jodie Foster has been cleared over allegations she attacked a teenage photographer in May - police have refused to file charges. The Oscar winner was accused of lashing out at a 17 year old at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles after his father filed an official police report stating the actress has "pushed and shoved" his son.
The "Silence of the Lambs" star's representative vehemently denied the claims, and insisted the teen was a paparazzo who had hounded Foster and her kids for hours. And the L.A. authorities have sided with Foster - no charges will be brought against the star over the allegations.
City attorney spokesman Frank Mateljan tells E! News, "We did get a copy of the complaint but declined to file charges."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?