Police Refuse to File Charges on Jodie Foster Teen Attack Case
Jodie Foster has been cleared over allegations she attacked a teenage photographer in May - police have refused to file charges. The Oscar winner was accused of lashing out at a 17 year old at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles after his father filed an official police report stating the actress has "pushed and shoved" his son.
The "Silence of the Lambs" star's representative vehemently denied the claims, and insisted the teen was a paparazzo who had hounded Foster and her kids for hours. And the L.A. authorities have sided with Foster - no charges will be brought against the star over the allegations.
City attorney spokesman Frank Mateljan tells E! News, "We did get a copy of the complaint but declined to file charges."
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'