Police Refuse to File Charges on Jodie Foster Teen Attack Case
Jodie Foster has been cleared over allegations she attacked a teenage photographer in May - police have refused to file charges. The Oscar winner was accused of lashing out at a 17 year old at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles after his father filed an official police report stating the actress has "pushed and shoved" his son.
The "Silence of the Lambs" star's representative vehemently denied the claims, and insisted the teen was a paparazzo who had hounded Foster and her kids for hours. And the L.A. authorities have sided with Foster - no charges will be brought against the star over the allegations.
City attorney spokesman Frank Mateljan tells E! News, "We did get a copy of the complaint but declined to file charges."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics