Police Refuse to File Charges on Jodie Foster Teen Attack Case
Jodie Foster has been cleared over allegations she attacked a teenage photographer in May - police have refused to file charges. The Oscar winner was accused of lashing out at a 17 year old at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles after his father filed an official police report stating the actress has "pushed and shoved" his son.
The "Silence of the Lambs" star's representative vehemently denied the claims, and insisted the teen was a paparazzo who had hounded Foster and her kids for hours. And the L.A. authorities have sided with Foster - no charges will be brought against the star over the allegations.
City attorney spokesman Frank Mateljan tells E! News, "We did get a copy of the complaint but declined to file charges."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'