Police Refuse to File Charges on Jodie Foster Teen Attack Case
Jodie Foster has been cleared over allegations she attacked a teenage photographer in May - police have refused to file charges. The Oscar winner was accused of lashing out at a 17 year old at The Grove shopping center in Los Angeles after his father filed an official police report stating the actress has "pushed and shoved" his son.
The "Silence of the Lambs" star's representative vehemently denied the claims, and insisted the teen was a paparazzo who had hounded Foster and her kids for hours. And the L.A. authorities have sided with Foster - no charges will be brought against the star over the allegations.
City attorney spokesman Frank Mateljan tells E! News, "We did get a copy of the complaint but declined to file charges."
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day
- 'Iron Fist' Season 2 to Be Announced Soon
- Are They Dating? Charlie Puth and Lea Michele Spotted Having Dinner Together
- George Clooney Gets Travel Ban From Wife Amal as They Await Twins' Arrival
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation