Josh Brolin: Megan Fox Is the New Katharine Hepburn
Josh Brolin has heaped praise on his "Jonah Hex" co-star Megan Fox, insisting she's Hollywood's new Katharine Hepburn. The movie star insists movie critics have got the "Transformers" babe all wrong - and he's just waiting for her to show of her acting talents in a really tough role.
He tells Playboy magazine, "What Megan has done is confuse everybody thoroughly. To me, she's doing something more interesting than what a lot of other young people in movies are doing. Katharine Hepburn, one of the most appreciated actresses today, was hated back in her heyday. She was box office poison...They didn't understand her. Yet now we all look back and go, 'OK, she was incredible'."
"I would love to be the person who puts Megan in a film in which she can actually do something interesting."
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13