Josh Brolin: Megan Fox Is the New Katharine Hepburn
Josh Brolin has heaped praise on his "Jonah Hex" co-star Megan Fox, insisting she's Hollywood's new Katharine Hepburn. The movie star insists movie critics have got the "Transformers" babe all wrong - and he's just waiting for her to show of her acting talents in a really tough role.
He tells Playboy magazine, "What Megan has done is confuse everybody thoroughly. To me, she's doing something more interesting than what a lot of other young people in movies are doing. Katharine Hepburn, one of the most appreciated actresses today, was hated back in her heyday. She was box office poison...They didn't understand her. Yet now we all look back and go, 'OK, she was incredible'."
"I would love to be the person who puts Megan in a film in which she can actually do something interesting."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby