Josh Brolin: Megan Fox Is the New Katharine Hepburn
Josh Brolin has heaped praise on his "Jonah Hex" co-star Megan Fox, insisting she's Hollywood's new Katharine Hepburn. The movie star insists movie critics have got the "Transformers" babe all wrong - and he's just waiting for her to show of her acting talents in a really tough role.
He tells Playboy magazine, "What Megan has done is confuse everybody thoroughly. To me, she's doing something more interesting than what a lot of other young people in movies are doing. Katharine Hepburn, one of the most appreciated actresses today, was hated back in her heyday. She was box office poison...They didn't understand her. Yet now we all look back and go, 'OK, she was incredible'."
"I would love to be the person who puts Megan in a film in which she can actually do something interesting."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger