Josh Brolin: Megan Fox Is the New Katharine Hepburn
Josh Brolin has heaped praise on his "Jonah Hex" co-star Megan Fox, insisting she's Hollywood's new Katharine Hepburn. The movie star insists movie critics have got the "Transformers" babe all wrong - and he's just waiting for her to show of her acting talents in a really tough role.
He tells Playboy magazine, "What Megan has done is confuse everybody thoroughly. To me, she's doing something more interesting than what a lot of other young people in movies are doing. Katharine Hepburn, one of the most appreciated actresses today, was hated back in her heyday. She was box office poison...They didn't understand her. Yet now we all look back and go, 'OK, she was incredible'."
"I would love to be the person who puts Megan in a film in which she can actually do something interesting."
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress