Josh Brolin: Megan Fox Is the New Katharine Hepburn
Josh Brolin has heaped praise on his "Jonah Hex" co-star Megan Fox, insisting she's Hollywood's new Katharine Hepburn. The movie star insists movie critics have got the "Transformers" babe all wrong - and he's just waiting for her to show of her acting talents in a really tough role.
He tells Playboy magazine, "What Megan has done is confuse everybody thoroughly. To me, she's doing something more interesting than what a lot of other young people in movies are doing. Katharine Hepburn, one of the most appreciated actresses today, was hated back in her heyday. She was box office poison...They didn't understand her. Yet now we all look back and go, 'OK, she was incredible'."
"I would love to be the person who puts Megan in a film in which she can actually do something interesting."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation