Josh Brolin Speaks for the First Time About Cheating and Battery
Josh Brolin has finally spoken out about allegations he has cheated on and beaten up his wife Diane Lane, telling the new issue of Playboy magazine, "I don't f**k around on my wife." The "W" star insists he has never been unfaithful to Lane explaining, "I mean, check her out, man." He tells the publication, "My relationship with my wife is fantastic."
The allegations of infidelity started earlier this year when Brolin was photographed kissing family friend Marley Shelton. He insists, "Marley is my wife's and my great friend. I'm an extremely affectionate guy... Marley and I were out together, turned around and saw there were cameras. That's it."
"Next time I see that camera guy, I'm going to give some guy a good smack on the lips and then hopefully it will be, 'Josh Brolin is gay' instead of that I'm f**king around on my wife."
But Brolin isn't joking about reports he beat up his wife following a 2004 spousal battery arrest. He states, "I feel rage about that. I feel I've gotten to a point where I can't explain it, defend it or compensate for it. I can't say, 'No, I'm actually a really good guy and that didn't happen.' Everybody knows what happened because it's all out there."
"I talked big, she said 'F**k you,' and called the cops, and somebody had to go to jail. This will be there for the rest of my life. That f**king sucks. It's been so disruptive to our lives... It kills me, man. It kills me."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off