Wynonna Judd Feels Lucky to Be Alive After Car Crash
Singer Wynonna Judd is lucky to be alive after two summer health crises. The Judds star underwent a scary procedure to repair the wall of her stomach and then suffered a near-fatal bloodclot in her heart, which should have killed her.
She says, "I was in the studio two months later with bloodclots in my lungs. 'I shouldn't be here,' they said and I said, 'Well, obviously there's a reason'." And then she was involved in a car crash when another motorist fell asleep at the wheel.
The "Burning Love" singer recalls, "He hit me head-on (at) 55 miles an hour and they life-flighted him (to hospital) and I walked away because they (rental service) upgraded me to an SUV because they liked my music. I'm lucky to be alive."
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role