Wynonna Judd Feels Lucky to Be Alive After Car Crash
Singer Wynonna Judd is lucky to be alive after two summer health crises. The Judds star underwent a scary procedure to repair the wall of her stomach and then suffered a near-fatal bloodclot in her heart, which should have killed her.
She says, "I was in the studio two months later with bloodclots in my lungs. 'I shouldn't be here,' they said and I said, 'Well, obviously there's a reason'." And then she was involved in a car crash when another motorist fell asleep at the wheel.
The "Burning Love" singer recalls, "He hit me head-on (at) 55 miles an hour and they life-flighted him (to hospital) and I walked away because they (rental service) upgraded me to an SUV because they liked my music. I'm lucky to be alive."
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too