Wynonna Judd Feels Lucky to Be Alive After Car Crash
Singer Wynonna Judd is lucky to be alive after two summer health crises. The Judds star underwent a scary procedure to repair the wall of her stomach and then suffered a near-fatal bloodclot in her heart, which should have killed her.
She says, "I was in the studio two months later with bloodclots in my lungs. 'I shouldn't be here,' they said and I said, 'Well, obviously there's a reason'." And then she was involved in a car crash when another motorist fell asleep at the wheel.
The "Burning Love" singer recalls, "He hit me head-on (at) 55 miles an hour and they life-flighted him (to hospital) and I walked away because they (rental service) upgraded me to an SUV because they liked my music. I'm lucky to be alive."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars