Wynonna Judd Feels Lucky to Be Alive After Car Crash
Singer Wynonna Judd is lucky to be alive after two summer health crises. The Judds star underwent a scary procedure to repair the wall of her stomach and then suffered a near-fatal bloodclot in her heart, which should have killed her.
She says, "I was in the studio two months later with bloodclots in my lungs. 'I shouldn't be here,' they said and I said, 'Well, obviously there's a reason'." And then she was involved in a car crash when another motorist fell asleep at the wheel.
The "Burning Love" singer recalls, "He hit me head-on (at) 55 miles an hour and they life-flighted him (to hospital) and I walked away because they (rental service) upgraded me to an SUV because they liked my music. I'm lucky to be alive."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna