Wynonna Judd Feels Lucky to Be Alive After Car Crash
Singer Wynonna Judd is lucky to be alive after two summer health crises. The Judds star underwent a scary procedure to repair the wall of her stomach and then suffered a near-fatal bloodclot in her heart, which should have killed her.
She says, "I was in the studio two months later with bloodclots in my lungs. 'I shouldn't be here,' they said and I said, 'Well, obviously there's a reason'." And then she was involved in a car crash when another motorist fell asleep at the wheel.
The "Burning Love" singer recalls, "He hit me head-on (at) 55 miles an hour and they life-flighted him (to hospital) and I walked away because they (rental service) upgraded me to an SUV because they liked my music. I'm lucky to be alive."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016