Brandon Flowers' Wife Pregnant With Third Child
Rocker Brandon Flowers has another reason to celebrate after scoring his first solo number one in the U.K. - his wife Tana is pregnant with their third child. The Killers star's debut solo album "Flamingo" topped the British charts on Sunday, September 12 and now his representative has confirmed there's more happy news in his home life as the couple prepares to expand its family.
The star and his wife are already parents to sons Ammon, three, and Gunnar, 13 months, reports People.com. They wed in a small, private ceremony on August 2, 2005 at a Hawaiian hotel.
Flowers recently revealed that he's planning to retire from music once his children grows up. "I love music, but I want to spend more time with my children," he told The Daily Mail. "I'd like to be around when they start school."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered