Brandon Flowers' Wife Pregnant With Third Child
Rocker Brandon Flowers has another reason to celebrate after scoring his first solo number one in the U.K. - his wife Tana is pregnant with their third child. The Killers star's debut solo album "Flamingo" topped the British charts on Sunday, September 12 and now his representative has confirmed there's more happy news in his home life as the couple prepares to expand its family.
The star and his wife are already parents to sons Ammon, three, and Gunnar, 13 months, reports People.com. They wed in a small, private ceremony on August 2, 2005 at a Hawaiian hotel.
Flowers recently revealed that he's planning to retire from music once his children grows up. "I love music, but I want to spend more time with my children," he told The Daily Mail. "I'd like to be around when they start school."
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck