Brandon Flowers' Wife Pregnant With Third Child
Rocker Brandon Flowers has another reason to celebrate after scoring his first solo number one in the U.K. - his wife Tana is pregnant with their third child. The Killers star's debut solo album "Flamingo" topped the British charts on Sunday, September 12 and now his representative has confirmed there's more happy news in his home life as the couple prepares to expand its family.
The star and his wife are already parents to sons Ammon, three, and Gunnar, 13 months, reports People.com. They wed in a small, private ceremony on August 2, 2005 at a Hawaiian hotel.
Flowers recently revealed that he's planning to retire from music once his children grows up. "I love music, but I want to spend more time with my children," he told The Daily Mail. "I'd like to be around when they start school."
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels