Brandon Flowers' Wife Pregnant With Third Child
Rocker Brandon Flowers has another reason to celebrate after scoring his first solo number one in the U.K. - his wife Tana is pregnant with their third child. The Killers star's debut solo album "Flamingo" topped the British charts on Sunday, September 12 and now his representative has confirmed there's more happy news in his home life as the couple prepares to expand its family.
The star and his wife are already parents to sons Ammon, three, and Gunnar, 13 months, reports People.com. They wed in a small, private ceremony on August 2, 2005 at a Hawaiian hotel.
Flowers recently revealed that he's planning to retire from music once his children grows up. "I love music, but I want to spend more time with my children," he told The Daily Mail. "I'd like to be around when they start school."
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair