Brandon Flowers' Wife Pregnant With Third Child
Rocker Brandon Flowers has another reason to celebrate after scoring his first solo number one in the U.K. - his wife Tana is pregnant with their third child. The Killers star's debut solo album "Flamingo" topped the British charts on Sunday, September 12 and now his representative has confirmed there's more happy news in his home life as the couple prepares to expand its family.
The star and his wife are already parents to sons Ammon, three, and Gunnar, 13 months, reports People.com. They wed in a small, private ceremony on August 2, 2005 at a Hawaiian hotel.
Flowers recently revealed that he's planning to retire from music once his children grows up. "I love music, but I want to spend more time with my children," he told The Daily Mail. "I'd like to be around when they start school."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri