Rod Stewart's Wife Reveals Baby's Sex
Rod Stewart is set to welcome a son next year - doctors have told his wife Penny Lancaster they are "99 per cent certain" she is pregnant with a boy. The "Maggie May" hitmaker will become a father for the eighth time in March 2011 when the model gives birth to their second child together.
And the couple, who wed in and have a four-year-old son, Alastair, are ecstatic after learning the gender of their new baby - medics have informed them it is a boy. Lancaster tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I had a scan and, although it was quite early on, the doctor said he was 99 per cent certain it was a boy. You should have seen Alastair's little face when he found out he was most likely having a brother."
And despite previously admitting they would like a daughter, Lancaster insists she can't wait to have another son to look after her, "In some ways it would have been nice to have a girl, but Alastair was our wish come true and now it's Alastair's wish come true. Initially he asked for a sister but now he's desperate to have a brother... I'm really happy to have another boy. I'll be very looked after with two sons."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7