Rod Stewart's Wife Reveals Baby's Sex
Rod Stewart is set to welcome a son next year - doctors have told his wife Penny Lancaster they are "99 per cent certain" she is pregnant with a boy. The "Maggie May" hitmaker will become a father for the eighth time in March 2011 when the model gives birth to their second child together.
And the couple, who wed in and have a four-year-old son, Alastair, are ecstatic after learning the gender of their new baby - medics have informed them it is a boy. Lancaster tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I had a scan and, although it was quite early on, the doctor said he was 99 per cent certain it was a boy. You should have seen Alastair's little face when he found out he was most likely having a brother."
And despite previously admitting they would like a daughter, Lancaster insists she can't wait to have another son to look after her, "In some ways it would have been nice to have a girl, but Alastair was our wish come true and now it's Alastair's wish come true. Initially he asked for a sister but now he's desperate to have a brother... I'm really happy to have another boy. I'll be very looked after with two sons."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?