Rod Stewart's Wife Reveals Baby's Sex
Rod Stewart is set to welcome a son next year - doctors have told his wife Penny Lancaster they are "99 per cent certain" she is pregnant with a boy. The "Maggie May" hitmaker will become a father for the eighth time in March 2011 when the model gives birth to their second child together.
And the couple, who wed in and have a four-year-old son, Alastair, are ecstatic after learning the gender of their new baby - medics have informed them it is a boy. Lancaster tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I had a scan and, although it was quite early on, the doctor said he was 99 per cent certain it was a boy. You should have seen Alastair's little face when he found out he was most likely having a brother."
And despite previously admitting they would like a daughter, Lancaster insists she can't wait to have another son to look after her, "In some ways it would have been nice to have a girl, but Alastair was our wish come true and now it's Alastair's wish come true. Initially he asked for a sister but now he's desperate to have a brother... I'm really happy to have another boy. I'll be very looked after with two sons."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special