Rod Stewart's Wife Reveals Baby's Sex
Rod Stewart is set to welcome a son next year - doctors have told his wife Penny Lancaster they are "99 per cent certain" she is pregnant with a boy. The "Maggie May" hitmaker will become a father for the eighth time in March 2011 when the model gives birth to their second child together.
And the couple, who wed in and have a four-year-old son, Alastair, are ecstatic after learning the gender of their new baby - medics have informed them it is a boy. Lancaster tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I had a scan and, although it was quite early on, the doctor said he was 99 per cent certain it was a boy. You should have seen Alastair's little face when he found out he was most likely having a brother."
And despite previously admitting they would like a daughter, Lancaster insists she can't wait to have another son to look after her, "In some ways it would have been nice to have a girl, but Alastair was our wish come true and now it's Alastair's wish come true. Initially he asked for a sister but now he's desperate to have a brother... I'm really happy to have another boy. I'll be very looked after with two sons."
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years
- Ellen DeGeneres Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Coming Out in Special Episode
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner