Russell Crowe to Be 'the Baddest Man Alive' in 'Iron Fist'
Russell Crowe is set to make a foray into kung fu - he's teaming up with Wu-Tang Clan founder RZA to star in a new movie. The "Gladiator" actor will appear in "The Man with the Iron Fist" alongside the hip-hop star, who will also be directing the film.
RZA, real name Robert Fitzgerald Diggs, who has previously worked with Crowe on Ridley Scott's "American Gangster" and upcoming movie "The Next Three Days", will play a blacksmith in the film, but the star is keeping Crowe's role under wraps. He tells E! Online, "I won't spoil it for you, but Russell's gonna be the baddest man alive. That man is in fighting shape. That man will knock you out. It's nerve-wracking (directing Crowe). He's a master of the craft. I'm quite sure that I may learn something from him."
"Inglourious Basterds" star Eli Roth is co-writing and co-producing the project, which is due to begin filming in Shanghai, China in December this year.
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo
- Migos Pays Tribute to WWE Legend Scotty 2 Hotty on New Banger 'To Hotty'
- Get Sneak Peeks of 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale in These Photos