Russell Crowe to Be 'the Baddest Man Alive' in 'Iron Fist'
Russell Crowe is set to make a foray into kung fu - he's teaming up with Wu-Tang Clan founder RZA to star in a new movie. The "Gladiator" actor will appear in "The Man with the Iron Fist" alongside the hip-hop star, who will also be directing the film.
RZA, real name Robert Fitzgerald Diggs, who has previously worked with Crowe on Ridley Scott's "American Gangster" and upcoming movie "The Next Three Days", will play a blacksmith in the film, but the star is keeping Crowe's role under wraps. He tells E! Online, "I won't spoil it for you, but Russell's gonna be the baddest man alive. That man is in fighting shape. That man will knock you out. It's nerve-wracking (directing Crowe). He's a master of the craft. I'm quite sure that I may learn something from him."
"Inglourious Basterds" star Eli Roth is co-writing and co-producing the project, which is due to begin filming in Shanghai, China in December this year.
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'