Russell Crowe to Be 'the Baddest Man Alive' in 'Iron Fist'
Russell Crowe is set to make a foray into kung fu - he's teaming up with Wu-Tang Clan founder RZA to star in a new movie. The "Gladiator" actor will appear in "The Man with the Iron Fist" alongside the hip-hop star, who will also be directing the film.
RZA, real name Robert Fitzgerald Diggs, who has previously worked with Crowe on Ridley Scott's "American Gangster" and upcoming movie "The Next Three Days", will play a blacksmith in the film, but the star is keeping Crowe's role under wraps. He tells E! Online, "I won't spoil it for you, but Russell's gonna be the baddest man alive. That man is in fighting shape. That man will knock you out. It's nerve-wracking (directing Crowe). He's a master of the craft. I'm quite sure that I may learn something from him."
"Inglourious Basterds" star Eli Roth is co-writing and co-producing the project, which is due to begin filming in Shanghai, China in December this year.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4