Russell Crowe to Be 'the Baddest Man Alive' in 'Iron Fist'
Russell Crowe is set to make a foray into kung fu - he's teaming up with Wu-Tang Clan founder RZA to star in a new movie. The "Gladiator" actor will appear in "The Man with the Iron Fist" alongside the hip-hop star, who will also be directing the film.
RZA, real name Robert Fitzgerald Diggs, who has previously worked with Crowe on Ridley Scott's "American Gangster" and upcoming movie "The Next Three Days", will play a blacksmith in the film, but the star is keeping Crowe's role under wraps. He tells E! Online, "I won't spoil it for you, but Russell's gonna be the baddest man alive. That man is in fighting shape. That man will knock you out. It's nerve-wracking (directing Crowe). He's a master of the craft. I'm quite sure that I may learn something from him."
"Inglourious Basterds" star Eli Roth is co-writing and co-producing the project, which is due to begin filming in Shanghai, China in December this year.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival