Russell Crowe to Be 'the Baddest Man Alive' in 'Iron Fist'
Russell Crowe is set to make a foray into kung fu - he's teaming up with Wu-Tang Clan founder RZA to star in a new movie. The "Gladiator" actor will appear in "The Man with the Iron Fist" alongside the hip-hop star, who will also be directing the film.
RZA, real name Robert Fitzgerald Diggs, who has previously worked with Crowe on Ridley Scott's "American Gangster" and upcoming movie "The Next Three Days", will play a blacksmith in the film, but the star is keeping Crowe's role under wraps. He tells E! Online, "I won't spoil it for you, but Russell's gonna be the baddest man alive. That man is in fighting shape. That man will knock you out. It's nerve-wracking (directing Crowe). He's a master of the craft. I'm quite sure that I may learn something from him."
"Inglourious Basterds" star Eli Roth is co-writing and co-producing the project, which is due to begin filming in Shanghai, China in December this year.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding