Montana Fishburne Confirms Entering Inpatient Facility
Laurence Fishburne's porn star daughter Montana has confirmed reports she will check into an inpatient medical facility in a bid to get her "life together". The estranged daughter of "The Matrix" star was said to be preparing to enter a clinic in southern California to undergo a 30-day treatment program.
Now Fishburne has confirmed she is seeking treatment - because she needs to get her "mind right". She tells TMZ.com, "I'm trying to get my life together, get my mind right... I'm excited to just take a break and get my mind right and look forward to coming out and be prepared to take on the world."
Montana hit the headlines this summer when it emerged she had shot an explicit adult film for Vivid Entertainment bosses.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip