Montana Fishburne Confirms Entering Inpatient Facility
Laurence Fishburne's porn star daughter Montana has confirmed reports she will check into an inpatient medical facility in a bid to get her "life together". The estranged daughter of "The Matrix" star was said to be preparing to enter a clinic in southern California to undergo a 30-day treatment program.
Now Fishburne has confirmed she is seeking treatment - because she needs to get her "mind right". She tells TMZ.com, "I'm trying to get my life together, get my mind right... I'm excited to just take a break and get my mind right and look forward to coming out and be prepared to take on the world."
Montana hit the headlines this summer when it emerged she had shot an explicit adult film for Vivid Entertainment bosses.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding