Montana Fishburne Confirms Entering Inpatient Facility
Laurence Fishburne's porn star daughter Montana has confirmed reports she will check into an inpatient medical facility in a bid to get her "life together". The estranged daughter of "The Matrix" star was said to be preparing to enter a clinic in southern California to undergo a 30-day treatment program.
Now Fishburne has confirmed she is seeking treatment - because she needs to get her "mind right". She tells TMZ.com, "I'm trying to get my life together, get my mind right... I'm excited to just take a break and get my mind right and look forward to coming out and be prepared to take on the world."
Montana hit the headlines this summer when it emerged she had shot an explicit adult film for Vivid Entertainment bosses.
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album