Montana Fishburne Confirms Entering Inpatient Facility
Laurence Fishburne's porn star daughter Montana has confirmed reports she will check into an inpatient medical facility in a bid to get her "life together". The estranged daughter of "The Matrix" star was said to be preparing to enter a clinic in southern California to undergo a 30-day treatment program.
Now Fishburne has confirmed she is seeking treatment - because she needs to get her "mind right". She tells TMZ.com, "I'm trying to get my life together, get my mind right... I'm excited to just take a break and get my mind right and look forward to coming out and be prepared to take on the world."
Montana hit the headlines this summer when it emerged she had shot an explicit adult film for Vivid Entertainment bosses.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers