Montana Fishburne Confirms Entering Inpatient Facility
Laurence Fishburne's porn star daughter Montana has confirmed reports she will check into an inpatient medical facility in a bid to get her "life together". The estranged daughter of "The Matrix" star was said to be preparing to enter a clinic in southern California to undergo a 30-day treatment program.
Now Fishburne has confirmed she is seeking treatment - because she needs to get her "mind right". She tells TMZ.com, "I'm trying to get my life together, get my mind right... I'm excited to just take a break and get my mind right and look forward to coming out and be prepared to take on the world."
Montana hit the headlines this summer when it emerged she had shot an explicit adult film for Vivid Entertainment bosses.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says