Listen to Last Track LFO's Rich Cronin Recorded
American boyband star Rich Cronin sings of his health struggles and "endless pain" in the last track he recorded before losing his battle with leukaemia last week. The former LFO member died last Wednesday, September 8 after suffering a stroke following a five-year struggle with cancer of the blood.
Now fans are able to listen to the last song he worked on before his death, in which Cronin opens up about his declining career and laments his "messed up blood".
In the track, titled "It Only Gets Better", he sings, "I messed up, due to much self-pity/ Became the biggest lush in the whole damn city/ I was obsessed with this chase for wealth/ Till the doctor said, 'Rich, it's about your health/ Your blood's messed up, it don't look good...' I can't believe I'm feeling all these things I feel/ I need an out from this endless pain."
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4