Listen to Last Track LFO's Rich Cronin Recorded
American boyband star Rich Cronin sings of his health struggles and "endless pain" in the last track he recorded before losing his battle with leukaemia last week. The former LFO member died last Wednesday, September 8 after suffering a stroke following a five-year struggle with cancer of the blood.
Now fans are able to listen to the last song he worked on before his death, in which Cronin opens up about his declining career and laments his "messed up blood".
In the track, titled "It Only Gets Better", he sings, "I messed up, due to much self-pity/ Became the biggest lush in the whole damn city/ I was obsessed with this chase for wealth/ Till the doctor said, 'Rich, it's about your health/ Your blood's messed up, it don't look good...' I can't believe I'm feeling all these things I feel/ I need an out from this endless pain."
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness