Listen to Last Track LFO's Rich Cronin Recorded
American boyband star Rich Cronin sings of his health struggles and "endless pain" in the last track he recorded before losing his battle with leukaemia last week. The former LFO member died last Wednesday, September 8 after suffering a stroke following a five-year struggle with cancer of the blood.
Now fans are able to listen to the last song he worked on before his death, in which Cronin opens up about his declining career and laments his "messed up blood".
In the track, titled "It Only Gets Better", he sings, "I messed up, due to much self-pity/ Became the biggest lush in the whole damn city/ I was obsessed with this chase for wealth/ Till the doctor said, 'Rich, it's about your health/ Your blood's messed up, it don't look good...' I can't believe I'm feeling all these things I feel/ I need an out from this endless pain."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says