Listen to Last Track LFO's Rich Cronin Recorded
American boyband star Rich Cronin sings of his health struggles and "endless pain" in the last track he recorded before losing his battle with leukaemia last week. The former LFO member died last Wednesday, September 8 after suffering a stroke following a five-year struggle with cancer of the blood.
Now fans are able to listen to the last song he worked on before his death, in which Cronin opens up about his declining career and laments his "messed up blood".
In the track, titled "It Only Gets Better", he sings, "I messed up, due to much self-pity/ Became the biggest lush in the whole damn city/ I was obsessed with this chase for wealth/ Till the doctor said, 'Rich, it's about your health/ Your blood's messed up, it don't look good...' I can't believe I'm feeling all these things I feel/ I need an out from this endless pain."
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius