Listen to Last Track LFO's Rich Cronin Recorded
American boyband star Rich Cronin sings of his health struggles and "endless pain" in the last track he recorded before losing his battle with leukaemia last week. The former LFO member died last Wednesday, September 8 after suffering a stroke following a five-year struggle with cancer of the blood.
Now fans are able to listen to the last song he worked on before his death, in which Cronin opens up about his declining career and laments his "messed up blood".
In the track, titled "It Only Gets Better", he sings, "I messed up, due to much self-pity/ Became the biggest lush in the whole damn city/ I was obsessed with this chase for wealth/ Till the doctor said, 'Rich, it's about your health/ Your blood's messed up, it don't look good...' I can't believe I'm feeling all these things I feel/ I need an out from this endless pain."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story