Ricky Martin's Creativity Flows After Gay Revelation
Ricky Martin's decision to tell fans he is gay has unleashed his creativity in the recording studio, according to his longterm collaborator Desmond Child. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" hitmaker 'came out' in March and has since felt able to express himself more freely in his material.
Child says, "I'm really excited about the music, the content, because since he's come out it's unleashed his creativity and the scope of what he can sing about and say and do. Once he opened that door a floodgate of energy and creativity just really exploded."
Child also reveals Martin's next album is set to impress: "We really reached a creative fusion of rock and pop and electronic and Latin music - it's all over the place in a really great way."
More Ricky Martin News
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel