Ricky Martin's Creativity Flows After Gay Revelation
Ricky Martin's decision to tell fans he is gay has unleashed his creativity in the recording studio, according to his longterm collaborator Desmond Child. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" hitmaker 'came out' in March and has since felt able to express himself more freely in his material.
Child says, "I'm really excited about the music, the content, because since he's come out it's unleashed his creativity and the scope of what he can sing about and say and do. Once he opened that door a floodgate of energy and creativity just really exploded."
Child also reveals Martin's next album is set to impress: "We really reached a creative fusion of rock and pop and electronic and Latin music - it's all over the place in a really great way."
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit