Ricky Martin's Creativity Flows After Gay Revelation
Ricky Martin's decision to tell fans he is gay has unleashed his creativity in the recording studio, according to his longterm collaborator Desmond Child. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" hitmaker 'came out' in March and has since felt able to express himself more freely in his material.
Child says, "I'm really excited about the music, the content, because since he's come out it's unleashed his creativity and the scope of what he can sing about and say and do. Once he opened that door a floodgate of energy and creativity just really exploded."
Child also reveals Martin's next album is set to impress: "We really reached a creative fusion of rock and pop and electronic and Latin music - it's all over the place in a really great way."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'