Anne Hathaway's Jewelry Given by Con Ex Are Auctioned
Jewelery given to Anne Hathaway by her ex-fiance, conman Raffaello Follieri, will be auctioned off later this month. The Italian businessman was sentenced to four-and-a-half years behind bars in December 2008 after pleading guilty to 14 counts of wire fraud, conspiracy and money laundering.
Hathaway, who dumped Follieri shortly before he was arrested by federal authorities, was subsequently forced to hand over all the expensive gifts he had lavished on her during their four-year romance for prosecutors to use as evidence in the case.
Items included Rolex watches, a five-strand pearl necklace, two rings and a Louis Vuitton box - and they will go under the hammer on auction website txauction.com on September 28, according to the New York Daily News.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective