Woody Allen Denies Cutting Carla Bruni's Scene
Moviemaker Woody Allen has refuted reports he cut scenes featuring France's First Lady Carla Bruni from his upcoming film - insisting he's delighted with her work. The former model and singer joined Owen Wilson on the set of "Midnight in Paris" to film scenes as a tour guide back in July.
Reports surfaced earlier this month claiming Allen was unhappy with Bruni's work and had decided not to include her in the final edit. But the 74 year old has dismissed the rumors, telling reporters everything the beauty filmed has made the movie.
Speaking at the Toronto International Film Festival, he says, "This is a hundred per cent untrue. She's in the picture. Everything she shot is in the picture. I love her. She's great. It's not a big part, but it's a respectable part. Everything was totally made up."
And he also cleared up reports Bruni was difficult to work with: "She was no problem at all. I was delighted with her."
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum