Woody Allen Denies Cutting Carla Bruni's Scene
Moviemaker Woody Allen has refuted reports he cut scenes featuring France's First Lady Carla Bruni from his upcoming film - insisting he's delighted with her work. The former model and singer joined Owen Wilson on the set of "Midnight in Paris" to film scenes as a tour guide back in July.
Reports surfaced earlier this month claiming Allen was unhappy with Bruni's work and had decided not to include her in the final edit. But the 74 year old has dismissed the rumors, telling reporters everything the beauty filmed has made the movie.
Speaking at the Toronto International Film Festival, he says, "This is a hundred per cent untrue. She's in the picture. Everything she shot is in the picture. I love her. She's great. It's not a big part, but it's a respectable part. Everything was totally made up."
And he also cleared up reports Bruni was difficult to work with: "She was no problem at all. I was delighted with her."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes