Woody Allen Denies Cutting Carla Bruni's Scene
Moviemaker Woody Allen has refuted reports he cut scenes featuring France's First Lady Carla Bruni from his upcoming film - insisting he's delighted with her work. The former model and singer joined Owen Wilson on the set of "Midnight in Paris" to film scenes as a tour guide back in July.
Reports surfaced earlier this month claiming Allen was unhappy with Bruni's work and had decided not to include her in the final edit. But the 74 year old has dismissed the rumors, telling reporters everything the beauty filmed has made the movie.
Speaking at the Toronto International Film Festival, he says, "This is a hundred per cent untrue. She's in the picture. Everything she shot is in the picture. I love her. She's great. It's not a big part, but it's a respectable part. Everything was totally made up."
And he also cleared up reports Bruni was difficult to work with: "She was no problem at all. I was delighted with her."
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title