Woody Allen Denies Cutting Carla Bruni's Scene
Moviemaker Woody Allen has refuted reports he cut scenes featuring France's First Lady Carla Bruni from his upcoming film - insisting he's delighted with her work. The former model and singer joined Owen Wilson on the set of "Midnight in Paris" to film scenes as a tour guide back in July.
Reports surfaced earlier this month claiming Allen was unhappy with Bruni's work and had decided not to include her in the final edit. But the 74 year old has dismissed the rumors, telling reporters everything the beauty filmed has made the movie.
Speaking at the Toronto International Film Festival, he says, "This is a hundred per cent untrue. She's in the picture. Everything she shot is in the picture. I love her. She's great. It's not a big part, but it's a respectable part. Everything was totally made up."
And he also cleared up reports Bruni was difficult to work with: "She was no problem at all. I was delighted with her."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake