Woody Allen Denies Cutting Carla Bruni's Scene
Moviemaker Woody Allen has refuted reports he cut scenes featuring France's First Lady Carla Bruni from his upcoming film - insisting he's delighted with her work. The former model and singer joined Owen Wilson on the set of "Midnight in Paris" to film scenes as a tour guide back in July.
Reports surfaced earlier this month claiming Allen was unhappy with Bruni's work and had decided not to include her in the final edit. But the 74 year old has dismissed the rumors, telling reporters everything the beauty filmed has made the movie.
Speaking at the Toronto International Film Festival, he says, "This is a hundred per cent untrue. She's in the picture. Everything she shot is in the picture. I love her. She's great. It's not a big part, but it's a respectable part. Everything was totally made up."
And he also cleared up reports Bruni was difficult to work with: "She was no problem at all. I was delighted with her."
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'