Malcolm McLaren's Son to Fight Over Father's Estate
Malcolm McLaren's son is set to fight the late Sex Pistols manager's longterm girlfriend over his estate, according to U.K. reports. McLaren passed away in Switzerland in April this year after losing his battle with cancer.
It is believed he left his entire estate, thought be worth more than $1.5 million, to his partner of 12 years, Young Kim. According to Britain's Daily Mail, McLaren's son with designer Vivienne Westwood, Joe Corre, has ordered lawyers to dispute the will, which was allegedly made just before the 64 year old's death.
A source tells the publication, "In the will, Malcolm said that Joe should not be left a penny. Nothing. It all had to go to Young Kim." Corre, who co-founded lingerie brand Agent Provocateur, refuses to comment on the claims, telling the newspaper, "This is a sensitive family matter of which I have no further comment to make."
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13