Malcolm McLaren's Son to Fight Over Father's Estate
Malcolm McLaren's son is set to fight the late Sex Pistols manager's longterm girlfriend over his estate, according to U.K. reports. McLaren passed away in Switzerland in April this year after losing his battle with cancer.
It is believed he left his entire estate, thought be worth more than $1.5 million, to his partner of 12 years, Young Kim. According to Britain's Daily Mail, McLaren's son with designer Vivienne Westwood, Joe Corre, has ordered lawyers to dispute the will, which was allegedly made just before the 64 year old's death.
A source tells the publication, "In the will, Malcolm said that Joe should not be left a penny. Nothing. It all had to go to Young Kim." Corre, who co-founded lingerie brand Agent Provocateur, refuses to comment on the claims, telling the newspaper, "This is a sensitive family matter of which I have no further comment to make."
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance