Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen Welcome Second Child
Secretive couple Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen have reportedly welcomed their second child - the couple has been spotted pushing a baby's pram in London. The pair refused to comment on speculation the "Wedding Crashers" actress was expecting after she was seen sporting a bulging belly in April.
The rumors came just a month after the couple exchanged vows in a small, private ceremony in Paris, France in March in front of close friends and family. And it seems the speculation was true - after remaining out of the spotlight since May, Fisher was seen pushing a baby's pram in the U.K. capital, with her husband and their daughter Olive, two, last week.
A representative for the couple had not commented on the reports as WENN went to press.
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full