Beyonce Walked on Tom Ford's Secret Runway
Beyonce Knowles stunned style watchers at the New York Fashion Week event on Sunday, September 12 when she hit the catwalk in designer Tom Ford's latest creations. The R&B beauty, who helps her mother design pieces for the House of Dereon line, joined actress Julianne Moore and Daphne Guinness among the stars of Ford's much-anticipated runway show.
Beyonce tells WWD.com, "It was so much fun. It felt like a performance. It had the energy of a live show. It's great to see people have fun in fashion." For the runway show, Beyonce let her hair lose in a big curl and wore heavy make-up on the eyes.
Since the show is a private affair, there was only one photographer allowed to document the event. But fans who waited outside the venue managed to get a glimpse of the singer after the show.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!