Beyonce Walked on Tom Ford's Secret Runway
Beyonce Knowles stunned style watchers at the New York Fashion Week event on Sunday, September 12 when she hit the catwalk in designer Tom Ford's latest creations. The R&B beauty, who helps her mother design pieces for the House of Dereon line, joined actress Julianne Moore and Daphne Guinness among the stars of Ford's much-anticipated runway show.
Beyonce tells WWD.com, "It was so much fun. It felt like a performance. It had the energy of a live show. It's great to see people have fun in fashion." For the runway show, Beyonce let her hair lose in a big curl and wore heavy make-up on the eyes.
Since the show is a private affair, there was only one photographer allowed to document the event. But fans who waited outside the venue managed to get a glimpse of the singer after the show.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3