Beyonce Walked on Tom Ford's Secret Runway
Beyonce Knowles stunned style watchers at the New York Fashion Week event on Sunday, September 12 when she hit the catwalk in designer Tom Ford's latest creations. The R&B beauty, who helps her mother design pieces for the House of Dereon line, joined actress Julianne Moore and Daphne Guinness among the stars of Ford's much-anticipated runway show.
Beyonce tells WWD.com, "It was so much fun. It felt like a performance. It had the energy of a live show. It's great to see people have fun in fashion." For the runway show, Beyonce let her hair lose in a big curl and wore heavy make-up on the eyes.
Since the show is a private affair, there was only one photographer allowed to document the event. But fans who waited outside the venue managed to get a glimpse of the singer after the show.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney