Beyonce Walked on Tom Ford's Secret Runway
Beyonce Knowles stunned style watchers at the New York Fashion Week event on Sunday, September 12 when she hit the catwalk in designer Tom Ford's latest creations. The R&B beauty, who helps her mother design pieces for the House of Dereon line, joined actress Julianne Moore and Daphne Guinness among the stars of Ford's much-anticipated runway show.
Beyonce tells WWD.com, "It was so much fun. It felt like a performance. It had the energy of a live show. It's great to see people have fun in fashion." For the runway show, Beyonce let her hair lose in a big curl and wore heavy make-up on the eyes.
Since the show is a private affair, there was only one photographer allowed to document the event. But fans who waited outside the venue managed to get a glimpse of the singer after the show.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie