Beyonce Walked on Tom Ford's Secret Runway
Beyonce Knowles stunned style watchers at the New York Fashion Week event on Sunday, September 12 when she hit the catwalk in designer Tom Ford's latest creations. The R&B beauty, who helps her mother design pieces for the House of Dereon line, joined actress Julianne Moore and Daphne Guinness among the stars of Ford's much-anticipated runway show.
Beyonce tells WWD.com, "It was so much fun. It felt like a performance. It had the energy of a live show. It's great to see people have fun in fashion." For the runway show, Beyonce let her hair lose in a big curl and wore heavy make-up on the eyes.
Since the show is a private affair, there was only one photographer allowed to document the event. But fans who waited outside the venue managed to get a glimpse of the singer after the show.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'