Lindsay Lohan's Doctors Investigated for Prescribed Drugs
The doctors who prescribed the drugs that landed Lindsay Lohan in trouble are under investigation by Medical Board of California officials. The medical experts have met with the actress' father Michael Lohan and his lawyer Lisa Bloom as they open the case on her physicians, who Lohan insists misdiagnosed his daughter.
Bloom sent a letter to the California Attorney General back in July, asking for an investigation into "the unscrupulous doctors (who) overprescribe medications...," according to TMZ.com. That letter sparked the investigation.
Reports suggest Lindsay was taking Dilaudid, Adderall, Nexium, Zoloft, Trazodone and Ambien for various medical conditions when she checked into a rehab facility following a prison spell this summer. Medics have since determined she had been misdiagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and prescribed medication she should not have taken.
Bloom tells TMZ.com, "The Medical Board is investigating and Michael and I are co-operating with them."
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes