Angelina Jolie Is Dubbed Best Celebrity Role Model
Angelina Jolie's dedication to campaigning against atrocities around the world has earned the big-hearted Hollywood star the title of Best Celebrity Role Model in a new online poll. The United Nations Goodwill Ambassador, who last week visited victims of the devastating floods in Pakistan, won nearly half of all votes registered on WENN.com.
Jolie scored 43 per cent, ahead of Oscar winner George Clooney, himself a United Nations Messenger of Peace, who took second place with 23 per cent. Teen superstar Miley Cyrus was a surprise entry in third place with 15 per cent - she even scored more votes than campaigning rocker Bono, who had to settle for fourth place and just 14 per cent of votes.
Christian musicians Jonas Brothers rounded out the poll in fifth, with five per cent of votes.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story