Angelina Jolie Is Dubbed Best Celebrity Role Model
Angelina Jolie's dedication to campaigning against atrocities around the world has earned the big-hearted Hollywood star the title of Best Celebrity Role Model in a new online poll. The United Nations Goodwill Ambassador, who last week visited victims of the devastating floods in Pakistan, won nearly half of all votes registered on WENN.com.
Jolie scored 43 per cent, ahead of Oscar winner George Clooney, himself a United Nations Messenger of Peace, who took second place with 23 per cent. Teen superstar Miley Cyrus was a surprise entry in third place with 15 per cent - she even scored more votes than campaigning rocker Bono, who had to settle for fourth place and just 14 per cent of votes.
Christian musicians Jonas Brothers rounded out the poll in fifth, with five per cent of votes.
More Angelina Jolie News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'