Angelina Jolie Is Dubbed Best Celebrity Role Model
Angelina Jolie's dedication to campaigning against atrocities around the world has earned the big-hearted Hollywood star the title of Best Celebrity Role Model in a new online poll. The United Nations Goodwill Ambassador, who last week visited victims of the devastating floods in Pakistan, won nearly half of all votes registered on WENN.com.
Jolie scored 43 per cent, ahead of Oscar winner George Clooney, himself a United Nations Messenger of Peace, who took second place with 23 per cent. Teen superstar Miley Cyrus was a surprise entry in third place with 15 per cent - she even scored more votes than campaigning rocker Bono, who had to settle for fourth place and just 14 per cent of votes.
Christian musicians Jonas Brothers rounded out the poll in fifth, with five per cent of votes.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order