Angelina Jolie Is Dubbed Best Celebrity Role Model
Angelina Jolie's dedication to campaigning against atrocities around the world has earned the big-hearted Hollywood star the title of Best Celebrity Role Model in a new online poll. The United Nations Goodwill Ambassador, who last week visited victims of the devastating floods in Pakistan, won nearly half of all votes registered on WENN.com.
Jolie scored 43 per cent, ahead of Oscar winner George Clooney, himself a United Nations Messenger of Peace, who took second place with 23 per cent. Teen superstar Miley Cyrus was a surprise entry in third place with 15 per cent - she even scored more votes than campaigning rocker Bono, who had to settle for fourth place and just 14 per cent of votes.
Christian musicians Jonas Brothers rounded out the poll in fifth, with five per cent of votes.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding