Kristen Stewart Gets Problems in Making New Friends
Kristen Stewart struggles to form new friendships because she can't just hang-out in public like an ordinary 20-something. The actress shot to stardom as Bella Swan in the first "Twilight" film in 2008 and she has dominated headlines ever since, following rumors of a romance with her co-star Robert Pattinson.
But life in the spotlight comes at a price for shy Stewart, who finds it hard to make new friends. She tells Britain's Sunday Telegraph, "I have friends who say, 'Hey, we are in a restaurant today, want to come? A bunch of us are hanging out.' And yet I am like, 'Do you want to go to someone's house? It would be so much fun. Bring everyone round to my house!' "
And she always worries that people she meets for the first time already have a stack of preconceptions about her, based on what they've read and heard. She adds, "It is weird never to be just some girl. Everybody knows me, so I can never be just a new person with somebody. New people always have an impression of me and I am so aware of it, and it probably changes me."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart