Kristen Stewart Gets Problems in Making New Friends
Kristen Stewart struggles to form new friendships because she can't just hang-out in public like an ordinary 20-something. The actress shot to stardom as Bella Swan in the first "Twilight" film in 2008 and she has dominated headlines ever since, following rumors of a romance with her co-star Robert Pattinson.
But life in the spotlight comes at a price for shy Stewart, who finds it hard to make new friends. She tells Britain's Sunday Telegraph, "I have friends who say, 'Hey, we are in a restaurant today, want to come? A bunch of us are hanging out.' And yet I am like, 'Do you want to go to someone's house? It would be so much fun. Bring everyone round to my house!' "
And she always worries that people she meets for the first time already have a stack of preconceptions about her, based on what they've read and heard. She adds, "It is weird never to be just some girl. Everybody knows me, so I can never be just a new person with somebody. New people always have an impression of me and I am so aware of it, and it probably changes me."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle