Kristen Stewart Gets Problems in Making New Friends
Kristen Stewart struggles to form new friendships because she can't just hang-out in public like an ordinary 20-something. The actress shot to stardom as Bella Swan in the first "Twilight" film in 2008 and she has dominated headlines ever since, following rumors of a romance with her co-star Robert Pattinson.
But life in the spotlight comes at a price for shy Stewart, who finds it hard to make new friends. She tells Britain's Sunday Telegraph, "I have friends who say, 'Hey, we are in a restaurant today, want to come? A bunch of us are hanging out.' And yet I am like, 'Do you want to go to someone's house? It would be so much fun. Bring everyone round to my house!' "
And she always worries that people she meets for the first time already have a stack of preconceptions about her, based on what they've read and heard. She adds, "It is weird never to be just some girl. Everybody knows me, so I can never be just a new person with somebody. New people always have an impression of me and I am so aware of it, and it probably changes me."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'