Kristen Stewart Gets Problems in Making New Friends
Kristen Stewart struggles to form new friendships because she can't just hang-out in public like an ordinary 20-something. The actress shot to stardom as Bella Swan in the first "Twilight" film in 2008 and she has dominated headlines ever since, following rumors of a romance with her co-star Robert Pattinson.
But life in the spotlight comes at a price for shy Stewart, who finds it hard to make new friends. She tells Britain's Sunday Telegraph, "I have friends who say, 'Hey, we are in a restaurant today, want to come? A bunch of us are hanging out.' And yet I am like, 'Do you want to go to someone's house? It would be so much fun. Bring everyone round to my house!' "
And she always worries that people she meets for the first time already have a stack of preconceptions about her, based on what they've read and heard. She adds, "It is weird never to be just some girl. Everybody knows me, so I can never be just a new person with somebody. New people always have an impression of me and I am so aware of it, and it probably changes me."
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'