Montana Fishburne Seeking Help in Mental Issues
Aspiring porn star Montana Fishburne is seeking professional help to deal with anger management and mental issues, according to a U.S. report. The estranged daughter of "The Matrix" star Laurence Fishburne has allegedly checked herself into an inpatient facility in Southern California to undergo a 30-day treatment programme.
According to TMZ.com, the 19 year old's famous dad is unaware of her decision to enroll in the medical treatment. Montana hit the headlines this summer when it emerged she had shot an explicit adult film for Vivid Entertainment bosses. A representative for the teenager had yet to comment on the report as WENN went to press.
Montana also did not hint any treatment only saying that she had a "big decision" to make and bid her Twitter followers goodbye on Twitter. "Here we go ... Ttyl twittilers," she wrote after a meeting in Vivid office.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit