Montana Fishburne Seeking Help in Mental Issues
Aspiring porn star Montana Fishburne is seeking professional help to deal with anger management and mental issues, according to a U.S. report. The estranged daughter of "The Matrix" star Laurence Fishburne has allegedly checked herself into an inpatient facility in Southern California to undergo a 30-day treatment programme.
According to TMZ.com, the 19 year old's famous dad is unaware of her decision to enroll in the medical treatment. Montana hit the headlines this summer when it emerged she had shot an explicit adult film for Vivid Entertainment bosses. A representative for the teenager had yet to comment on the report as WENN went to press.
Montana also did not hint any treatment only saying that she had a "big decision" to make and bid her Twitter followers goodbye on Twitter. "Here we go ... Ttyl twittilers," she wrote after a meeting in Vivid office.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3