Montana Fishburne Seeking Help in Mental Issues
Aspiring porn star Montana Fishburne is seeking professional help to deal with anger management and mental issues, according to a U.S. report. The estranged daughter of "The Matrix" star Laurence Fishburne has allegedly checked herself into an inpatient facility in Southern California to undergo a 30-day treatment programme.
According to TMZ.com, the 19 year old's famous dad is unaware of her decision to enroll in the medical treatment. Montana hit the headlines this summer when it emerged she had shot an explicit adult film for Vivid Entertainment bosses. A representative for the teenager had yet to comment on the report as WENN went to press.
Montana also did not hint any treatment only saying that she had a "big decision" to make and bid her Twitter followers goodbye on Twitter. "Here we go ... Ttyl twittilers," she wrote after a meeting in Vivid office.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!