Montana Fishburne Seeking Help in Mental Issues
Aspiring porn star Montana Fishburne is seeking professional help to deal with anger management and mental issues, according to a U.S. report. The estranged daughter of "The Matrix" star Laurence Fishburne has allegedly checked herself into an inpatient facility in Southern California to undergo a 30-day treatment programme.
According to TMZ.com, the 19 year old's famous dad is unaware of her decision to enroll in the medical treatment. Montana hit the headlines this summer when it emerged she had shot an explicit adult film for Vivid Entertainment bosses. A representative for the teenager had yet to comment on the report as WENN went to press.
Montana also did not hint any treatment only saying that she had a "big decision" to make and bid her Twitter followers goodbye on Twitter. "Here we go ... Ttyl twittilers," she wrote after a meeting in Vivid office.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor