Montana Fishburne Seeking Help in Mental Issues
Aspiring porn star Montana Fishburne is seeking professional help to deal with anger management and mental issues, according to a U.S. report. The estranged daughter of "The Matrix" star Laurence Fishburne has allegedly checked herself into an inpatient facility in Southern California to undergo a 30-day treatment programme.
According to TMZ.com, the 19 year old's famous dad is unaware of her decision to enroll in the medical treatment. Montana hit the headlines this summer when it emerged she had shot an explicit adult film for Vivid Entertainment bosses. A representative for the teenager had yet to comment on the report as WENN went to press.
Montana also did not hint any treatment only saying that she had a "big decision" to make and bid her Twitter followers goodbye on Twitter. "Here we go ... Ttyl twittilers," she wrote after a meeting in Vivid office.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake