KT Tunstall Hates Collective Experience at Honeymoon
Scottish singer KT Tunstall hated the star-studded sailing expedition to the Arctic Circle which doubled as her honeymoon - because it made her feel "worthless" as an artist. The "Suddenly I See" hitmaker married her drummer Luke Bullen in September 2008 and the newlyweds embarked on an expedition to Disko Bay in Greenland to raise awareness of environmental arts organisation Cape Farewell.
They were joined by a string of stars including Jarvis Cocker and Martha Wainwright - but Tunstall did not enjoy the trip. She tells Britain's Seven magazine, "It was a stupid amount of people in a very, very enclosed space. It did feel like a creative rat race. Everyone else might have had a great time. It was definitely my ego."
"It just felt a little divisive. There were too many people for it to be a truly collective experience."
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13