KT Tunstall Hates Collective Experience at Honeymoon
Scottish singer KT Tunstall hated the star-studded sailing expedition to the Arctic Circle which doubled as her honeymoon - because it made her feel "worthless" as an artist. The "Suddenly I See" hitmaker married her drummer Luke Bullen in September 2008 and the newlyweds embarked on an expedition to Disko Bay in Greenland to raise awareness of environmental arts organisation Cape Farewell.
They were joined by a string of stars including Jarvis Cocker and Martha Wainwright - but Tunstall did not enjoy the trip. She tells Britain's Seven magazine, "It was a stupid amount of people in a very, very enclosed space. It did feel like a creative rat race. Everyone else might have had a great time. It was definitely my ego."
"It just felt a little divisive. There were too many people for it to be a truly collective experience."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?