KT Tunstall Hates Collective Experience at Honeymoon
Scottish singer KT Tunstall hated the star-studded sailing expedition to the Arctic Circle which doubled as her honeymoon - because it made her feel "worthless" as an artist. The "Suddenly I See" hitmaker married her drummer Luke Bullen in September 2008 and the newlyweds embarked on an expedition to Disko Bay in Greenland to raise awareness of environmental arts organisation Cape Farewell.
They were joined by a string of stars including Jarvis Cocker and Martha Wainwright - but Tunstall did not enjoy the trip. She tells Britain's Seven magazine, "It was a stupid amount of people in a very, very enclosed space. It did feel like a creative rat race. Everyone else might have had a great time. It was definitely my ego."
"It just felt a little divisive. There were too many people for it to be a truly collective experience."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent