KT Tunstall Hates Collective Experience at Honeymoon
Scottish singer KT Tunstall hated the star-studded sailing expedition to the Arctic Circle which doubled as her honeymoon - because it made her feel "worthless" as an artist. The "Suddenly I See" hitmaker married her drummer Luke Bullen in September 2008 and the newlyweds embarked on an expedition to Disko Bay in Greenland to raise awareness of environmental arts organisation Cape Farewell.
They were joined by a string of stars including Jarvis Cocker and Martha Wainwright - but Tunstall did not enjoy the trip. She tells Britain's Seven magazine, "It was a stupid amount of people in a very, very enclosed space. It did feel like a creative rat race. Everyone else might have had a great time. It was definitely my ego."
"It just felt a little divisive. There were too many people for it to be a truly collective experience."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory