KT Tunstall Hates Collective Experience at Honeymoon
Scottish singer KT Tunstall hated the star-studded sailing expedition to the Arctic Circle which doubled as her honeymoon - because it made her feel "worthless" as an artist. The "Suddenly I See" hitmaker married her drummer Luke Bullen in September 2008 and the newlyweds embarked on an expedition to Disko Bay in Greenland to raise awareness of environmental arts organisation Cape Farewell.
They were joined by a string of stars including Jarvis Cocker and Martha Wainwright - but Tunstall did not enjoy the trip. She tells Britain's Seven magazine, "It was a stupid amount of people in a very, very enclosed space. It did feel like a creative rat race. Everyone else might have had a great time. It was definitely my ego."
"It just felt a little divisive. There were too many people for it to be a truly collective experience."
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2