ABBA Ask Fans' Favorite Song for Tribute Show
Bjorn Ulvaeus and Anni-Frid Lyngstad are appealing to fans to vote for their favorite ABBA song as part of an upcoming U.K. TV tribute - which will see them reveal all about their time in the band. The pair formed one half of the Swedish supergroup and achieved nine number one hit singles in Britain alone.
They've teamed up to record a series of revealing interviews about their heyday for a forthcoming show on British network ITV - and they also want ABBA fans to vote for their most beloved track to form part of a countdown on the program.
Lyngstad says, "Discussing all of our singles was great fun. There are many fond memories - memories about writing the songs, recording and promoting and performing them." Ulvaeus adds, "We're all curious and excited to see which songs appear where in the countdown. The British people took us to their hearts, completely... and made us their own, which we are very proud of. It's very nice to come to England because it's like going home."
The show will air in the U.K. later this year.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child