ABBA Ask Fans' Favorite Song for Tribute Show
Bjorn Ulvaeus and Anni-Frid Lyngstad are appealing to fans to vote for their favorite ABBA song as part of an upcoming U.K. TV tribute - which will see them reveal all about their time in the band. The pair formed one half of the Swedish supergroup and achieved nine number one hit singles in Britain alone.
They've teamed up to record a series of revealing interviews about their heyday for a forthcoming show on British network ITV - and they also want ABBA fans to vote for their most beloved track to form part of a countdown on the program.
Lyngstad says, "Discussing all of our singles was great fun. There are many fond memories - memories about writing the songs, recording and promoting and performing them." Ulvaeus adds, "We're all curious and excited to see which songs appear where in the countdown. The British people took us to their hearts, completely... and made us their own, which we are very proud of. It's very nice to come to England because it's like going home."
The show will air in the U.K. later this year.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'