ABBA Ask Fans' Favorite Song for Tribute Show
Bjorn Ulvaeus and Anni-Frid Lyngstad are appealing to fans to vote for their favorite ABBA song as part of an upcoming U.K. TV tribute - which will see them reveal all about their time in the band. The pair formed one half of the Swedish supergroup and achieved nine number one hit singles in Britain alone.
They've teamed up to record a series of revealing interviews about their heyday for a forthcoming show on British network ITV - and they also want ABBA fans to vote for their most beloved track to form part of a countdown on the program.
Lyngstad says, "Discussing all of our singles was great fun. There are many fond memories - memories about writing the songs, recording and promoting and performing them." Ulvaeus adds, "We're all curious and excited to see which songs appear where in the countdown. The British people took us to their hearts, completely... and made us their own, which we are very proud of. It's very nice to come to England because it's like going home."
The show will air in the U.K. later this year.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris