ABBA Ask Fans' Favorite Song for Tribute Show
Bjorn Ulvaeus and Anni-Frid Lyngstad are appealing to fans to vote for their favorite ABBA song as part of an upcoming U.K. TV tribute - which will see them reveal all about their time in the band. The pair formed one half of the Swedish supergroup and achieved nine number one hit singles in Britain alone.
They've teamed up to record a series of revealing interviews about their heyday for a forthcoming show on British network ITV - and they also want ABBA fans to vote for their most beloved track to form part of a countdown on the program.
Lyngstad says, "Discussing all of our singles was great fun. There are many fond memories - memories about writing the songs, recording and promoting and performing them." Ulvaeus adds, "We're all curious and excited to see which songs appear where in the countdown. The British people took us to their hearts, completely... and made us their own, which we are very proud of. It's very nice to come to England because it's like going home."
The show will air in the U.K. later this year.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor