Judi Dench Finds It Hard to Follow 'Quantum of Solace' Plot
Dame Judi Dench shares Bond fans' frustration over "Quantum of Solace" - because she struggled to follow the plot too. Daniel Craig's second outing as the suave superspy, the follow-up to 2006's "Casino Royale", baffled many cinemagoers with its speedy direction, fast-paced action scenes and intricate storyline.
And Dench, who plays 007's demanding boss M in the movie, sympathizes with viewers. She found it hard to keep up with as well.
She tells Britain's The Times Magazine, "Yes, I know, it was hard, wasn't it? I didn't have a clue what was going on. I just did my bit, as I was told. I should know though, shouldn't I, being all-knowing, all-seeing M."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'