Judi Dench Finds It Hard to Follow 'Quantum of Solace' Plot
Dame Judi Dench shares Bond fans' frustration over "Quantum of Solace" - because she struggled to follow the plot too. Daniel Craig's second outing as the suave superspy, the follow-up to 2006's "Casino Royale", baffled many cinemagoers with its speedy direction, fast-paced action scenes and intricate storyline.
And Dench, who plays 007's demanding boss M in the movie, sympathizes with viewers. She found it hard to keep up with as well.
She tells Britain's The Times Magazine, "Yes, I know, it was hard, wasn't it? I didn't have a clue what was going on. I just did my bit, as I was told. I should know though, shouldn't I, being all-knowing, all-seeing M."
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!