Judi Dench Finds It Hard to Follow 'Quantum of Solace' Plot
Dame Judi Dench shares Bond fans' frustration over "Quantum of Solace" - because she struggled to follow the plot too. Daniel Craig's second outing as the suave superspy, the follow-up to 2006's "Casino Royale", baffled many cinemagoers with its speedy direction, fast-paced action scenes and intricate storyline.
And Dench, who plays 007's demanding boss M in the movie, sympathizes with viewers. She found it hard to keep up with as well.
She tells Britain's The Times Magazine, "Yes, I know, it was hard, wasn't it? I didn't have a clue what was going on. I just did my bit, as I was told. I should know though, shouldn't I, being all-knowing, all-seeing M."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal