Judi Dench Finds It Hard to Follow 'Quantum of Solace' Plot
Dame Judi Dench shares Bond fans' frustration over "Quantum of Solace" - because she struggled to follow the plot too. Daniel Craig's second outing as the suave superspy, the follow-up to 2006's "Casino Royale", baffled many cinemagoers with its speedy direction, fast-paced action scenes and intricate storyline.
And Dench, who plays 007's demanding boss M in the movie, sympathizes with viewers. She found it hard to keep up with as well.
She tells Britain's The Times Magazine, "Yes, I know, it was hard, wasn't it? I didn't have a clue what was going on. I just did my bit, as I was told. I should know though, shouldn't I, being all-knowing, all-seeing M."
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head