Christina Aguilera Paid Tribute to John Lennon
Christina Aguilera took to the stage to pay a musical tribute to John Lennon at the launch of a special edition pen in New York on Sunday, September 12. The "Dirrty" hitmaker attended the global launch of The Montblanc John Lennon Edition, the proceeds of which will help give children access to music education.
And to mark what would have been Lennon's 70th birthday next month, Aguilera took to the microphone to belt out a heartfelt rendition of "Imagine", the former Beatles star's most famous song, according to JustJared.com.
In fact, the custom-made pen which is sold for $27,000 has the word "Imagine" written on the side. It is encrusted with diamonds and sapphires while "Imagine" is written in white gold.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer