Christina Aguilera Paid Tribute to John Lennon
Christina Aguilera took to the stage to pay a musical tribute to John Lennon at the launch of a special edition pen in New York on Sunday, September 12. The "Dirrty" hitmaker attended the global launch of The Montblanc John Lennon Edition, the proceeds of which will help give children access to music education.
And to mark what would have been Lennon's 70th birthday next month, Aguilera took to the microphone to belt out a heartfelt rendition of "Imagine", the former Beatles star's most famous song, according to JustJared.com.
In fact, the custom-made pen which is sold for $27,000 has the word "Imagine" written on the side. It is encrusted with diamonds and sapphires while "Imagine" is written in white gold.
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'