Christina Aguilera Paid Tribute to John Lennon
Christina Aguilera took to the stage to pay a musical tribute to John Lennon at the launch of a special edition pen in New York on Sunday, September 12. The "Dirrty" hitmaker attended the global launch of The Montblanc John Lennon Edition, the proceeds of which will help give children access to music education.
And to mark what would have been Lennon's 70th birthday next month, Aguilera took to the microphone to belt out a heartfelt rendition of "Imagine", the former Beatles star's most famous song, according to JustJared.com.
In fact, the custom-made pen which is sold for $27,000 has the word "Imagine" written on the side. It is encrusted with diamonds and sapphires while "Imagine" is written in white gold.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival