Christina Aguilera Paid Tribute to John Lennon
Christina Aguilera took to the stage to pay a musical tribute to John Lennon at the launch of a special edition pen in New York on Sunday, September 12. The "Dirrty" hitmaker attended the global launch of The Montblanc John Lennon Edition, the proceeds of which will help give children access to music education.
And to mark what would have been Lennon's 70th birthday next month, Aguilera took to the microphone to belt out a heartfelt rendition of "Imagine", the former Beatles star's most famous song, according to JustJared.com.
In fact, the custom-made pen which is sold for $27,000 has the word "Imagine" written on the side. It is encrusted with diamonds and sapphires while "Imagine" is written in white gold.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off