Josh Duhamel Is Photoshopped in 'Life as We Know It' Poster
Josh Duhamel only agreed to strip to his underwear for the poster of his new movie "Life as We Know It" if studio marketing bosses photoshopped his weak calf. The "Transformers" star didn't mind revealing almost all for the promotional picture - but he wanted to make sure his "chicken legs" would be given a little computer-enhanced definition.
In an upcoming interview with BlogTalkRadio.com, he says, "I was like, 'OK dude, I'll do the underwear but please make my right calf look a little bit bigger.' I ruptured my Achilles (heel), like, six years ago and it never grew back, so it's like half the size of the other one."
"Life as We Know It" is about Holly Berenson who is an up-and-coming caterer and Eric Messer who is a promising network sports director. After a disastrous first date, the only thing they have in common is their dislike for each other and their love for their goddaughter, Sophie. But when they suddenly become all Sophie has in the world, Holly and Messer are forced to put their differences aside.
The movie will hit theaters in the U.S. on October 8.
More Josh Duhamel News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung