Josh Duhamel Is Photoshopped in 'Life as We Know It' Poster
Josh Duhamel only agreed to strip to his underwear for the poster of his new movie "Life as We Know It" if studio marketing bosses photoshopped his weak calf. The "Transformers" star didn't mind revealing almost all for the promotional picture - but he wanted to make sure his "chicken legs" would be given a little computer-enhanced definition.
In an upcoming interview with BlogTalkRadio.com, he says, "I was like, 'OK dude, I'll do the underwear but please make my right calf look a little bit bigger.' I ruptured my Achilles (heel), like, six years ago and it never grew back, so it's like half the size of the other one."
"Life as We Know It" is about Holly Berenson who is an up-and-coming caterer and Eric Messer who is a promising network sports director. After a disastrous first date, the only thing they have in common is their dislike for each other and their love for their goddaughter, Sophie. But when they suddenly become all Sophie has in the world, Holly and Messer are forced to put their differences aside.
The movie will hit theaters in the U.S. on October 8.
More Josh Duhamel News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March