Josh Duhamel Is Photoshopped in 'Life as We Know It' Poster
Josh Duhamel only agreed to strip to his underwear for the poster of his new movie "Life as We Know It" if studio marketing bosses photoshopped his weak calf. The "Transformers" star didn't mind revealing almost all for the promotional picture - but he wanted to make sure his "chicken legs" would be given a little computer-enhanced definition.
In an upcoming interview with BlogTalkRadio.com, he says, "I was like, 'OK dude, I'll do the underwear but please make my right calf look a little bit bigger.' I ruptured my Achilles (heel), like, six years ago and it never grew back, so it's like half the size of the other one."
"Life as We Know It" is about Holly Berenson who is an up-and-coming caterer and Eric Messer who is a promising network sports director. After a disastrous first date, the only thing they have in common is their dislike for each other and their love for their goddaughter, Sophie. But when they suddenly become all Sophie has in the world, Holly and Messer are forced to put their differences aside.
The movie will hit theaters in the U.S. on October 8.
More Josh Duhamel News
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?