Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Reunite at Charity Walk
Estranged couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have sparked rumors of a reconciliation after they embarked on a charity walk together on Sunday, September 12. Montag left her former "The Hills" co-star in May and filed for divorce in July, citing irreconcilable differences.
Pratt subsequently threatened to release sex tapes featuring his former partner, but reached out to his estranged wife earlier this month to apologize for his behavior. And on Sunday, the reality TV stars prompted speculation they are a couple once again when they both took part in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Carpinteria, California.
Their reunion came just a day after Pratt was arrested in Costa Rica for illegal weapons possession and banned from the country.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy