Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Reunite at Charity Walk
Estranged couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have sparked rumors of a reconciliation after they embarked on a charity walk together on Sunday, September 12. Montag left her former "The Hills" co-star in May and filed for divorce in July, citing irreconcilable differences.
Pratt subsequently threatened to release sex tapes featuring his former partner, but reached out to his estranged wife earlier this month to apologize for his behavior. And on Sunday, the reality TV stars prompted speculation they are a couple once again when they both took part in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Carpinteria, California.
Their reunion came just a day after Pratt was arrested in Costa Rica for illegal weapons possession and banned from the country.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says