Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Reunite at Charity Walk
Estranged couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have sparked rumors of a reconciliation after they embarked on a charity walk together on Sunday, September 12. Montag left her former "The Hills" co-star in May and filed for divorce in July, citing irreconcilable differences.
Pratt subsequently threatened to release sex tapes featuring his former partner, but reached out to his estranged wife earlier this month to apologize for his behavior. And on Sunday, the reality TV stars prompted speculation they are a couple once again when they both took part in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Carpinteria, California.
Their reunion came just a day after Pratt was arrested in Costa Rica for illegal weapons possession and banned from the country.
More Heidi Montag News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective