Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Reunite at Charity Walk
Estranged couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have sparked rumors of a reconciliation after they embarked on a charity walk together on Sunday, September 12. Montag left her former "The Hills" co-star in May and filed for divorce in July, citing irreconcilable differences.
Pratt subsequently threatened to release sex tapes featuring his former partner, but reached out to his estranged wife earlier this month to apologize for his behavior. And on Sunday, the reality TV stars prompted speculation they are a couple once again when they both took part in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Carpinteria, California.
Their reunion came just a day after Pratt was arrested in Costa Rica for illegal weapons possession and banned from the country.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video