Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Reunite at Charity Walk
Estranged couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have sparked rumors of a reconciliation after they embarked on a charity walk together on Sunday, September 12. Montag left her former "The Hills" co-star in May and filed for divorce in July, citing irreconcilable differences.
Pratt subsequently threatened to release sex tapes featuring his former partner, but reached out to his estranged wife earlier this month to apologize for his behavior. And on Sunday, the reality TV stars prompted speculation they are a couple once again when they both took part in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Carpinteria, California.
Their reunion came just a day after Pratt was arrested in Costa Rica for illegal weapons possession and banned from the country.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death