Kate Hudson Hooked Up With Matt Bellamy While Filming
Kate Hudson began dating Muse frontman Matt Bellamy while filming "Something Borrowed" - and the rocker gained her pals' seal of approval, according to co-star Colin Egglesfield.
The pair met at California's Coachella Music Festival in April and were often seen together before the singer went public with their romance in July. Their relationship blossomed while Hudson was on the set of the romantic comedy - and Bellamy charmed all of her co-workers.
Egglesfield tells America's OK! magazine, "It looks like they started dating while we were filming. I think her heart was already set on this guy. (Kate) did bring him by the last day of shooting. So, I got to meet him, and he's a cool guy."
More Kate Hudson News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle