Kate Hudson Hooked Up With Matt Bellamy While Filming
Kate Hudson began dating Muse frontman Matt Bellamy while filming "Something Borrowed" - and the rocker gained her pals' seal of approval, according to co-star Colin Egglesfield.
The pair met at California's Coachella Music Festival in April and were often seen together before the singer went public with their romance in July. Their relationship blossomed while Hudson was on the set of the romantic comedy - and Bellamy charmed all of her co-workers.
Egglesfield tells America's OK! magazine, "It looks like they started dating while we were filming. I think her heart was already set on this guy. (Kate) did bring him by the last day of shooting. So, I got to meet him, and he's a cool guy."
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'