Kate Hudson Hooked Up With Matt Bellamy While Filming
Kate Hudson began dating Muse frontman Matt Bellamy while filming "Something Borrowed" - and the rocker gained her pals' seal of approval, according to co-star Colin Egglesfield.
The pair met at California's Coachella Music Festival in April and were often seen together before the singer went public with their romance in July. Their relationship blossomed while Hudson was on the set of the romantic comedy - and Bellamy charmed all of her co-workers.
Egglesfield tells America's OK! magazine, "It looks like they started dating while we were filming. I think her heart was already set on this guy. (Kate) did bring him by the last day of shooting. So, I got to meet him, and he's a cool guy."
More Kate Hudson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked