Kate Hudson Hooked Up With Matt Bellamy While Filming
Kate Hudson began dating Muse frontman Matt Bellamy while filming "Something Borrowed" - and the rocker gained her pals' seal of approval, according to co-star Colin Egglesfield.
The pair met at California's Coachella Music Festival in April and were often seen together before the singer went public with their romance in July. Their relationship blossomed while Hudson was on the set of the romantic comedy - and Bellamy charmed all of her co-workers.
Egglesfield tells America's OK! magazine, "It looks like they started dating while we were filming. I think her heart was already set on this guy. (Kate) did bring him by the last day of shooting. So, I got to meet him, and he's a cool guy."
More Kate Hudson News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March