Kate Hudson Hooked Up With Matt Bellamy While Filming
Kate Hudson began dating Muse frontman Matt Bellamy while filming "Something Borrowed" - and the rocker gained her pals' seal of approval, according to co-star Colin Egglesfield.
The pair met at California's Coachella Music Festival in April and were often seen together before the singer went public with their romance in July. Their relationship blossomed while Hudson was on the set of the romantic comedy - and Bellamy charmed all of her co-workers.
Egglesfield tells America's OK! magazine, "It looks like they started dating while we were filming. I think her heart was already set on this guy. (Kate) did bring him by the last day of shooting. So, I got to meet him, and he's a cool guy."
More Kate Hudson News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'