'Smallville' Actor Warns Vivid Not to Release His Sex Tape
A lawyer for "Smallville" actor Sam Jones III has fired off a legal warning in a bid to halt the DVD release of an explicit sex tape featuring the star and his Playboy model girlfriend Karissa Shannon.
Vivid Entertainment boss Steve Hirsch obtained footage of the couple's bedroom antics from "a reputable third party" and is seeking to sell the adult film, which he branded "extremely erotic". Jones and Shannon vowed to fight the release and consulted their lawyers earlier this month in a bid to stop Hirsch profiting from their steamy sex life.
And now an attorney for the couple has sent a cease and desist letter to Hirsch ordering him to drop his sex tape plans, according to TMZ.com.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie