'Smallville' Actor Warns Vivid Not to Release His Sex Tape
A lawyer for "Smallville" actor Sam Jones III has fired off a legal warning in a bid to halt the DVD release of an explicit sex tape featuring the star and his Playboy model girlfriend Karissa Shannon.
Vivid Entertainment boss Steve Hirsch obtained footage of the couple's bedroom antics from "a reputable third party" and is seeking to sell the adult film, which he branded "extremely erotic". Jones and Shannon vowed to fight the release and consulted their lawyers earlier this month in a bid to stop Hirsch profiting from their steamy sex life.
And now an attorney for the couple has sent a cease and desist letter to Hirsch ordering him to drop his sex tape plans, according to TMZ.com.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other