'Smallville' Actor Warns Vivid Not to Release His Sex Tape
A lawyer for "Smallville" actor Sam Jones III has fired off a legal warning in a bid to halt the DVD release of an explicit sex tape featuring the star and his Playboy model girlfriend Karissa Shannon.
Vivid Entertainment boss Steve Hirsch obtained footage of the couple's bedroom antics from "a reputable third party" and is seeking to sell the adult film, which he branded "extremely erotic". Jones and Shannon vowed to fight the release and consulted their lawyers earlier this month in a bid to stop Hirsch profiting from their steamy sex life.
And now an attorney for the couple has sent a cease and desist letter to Hirsch ordering him to drop his sex tape plans, according to TMZ.com.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal