'Smallville' Actor Warns Vivid Not to Release His Sex Tape
A lawyer for "Smallville" actor Sam Jones III has fired off a legal warning in a bid to halt the DVD release of an explicit sex tape featuring the star and his Playboy model girlfriend Karissa Shannon.
Vivid Entertainment boss Steve Hirsch obtained footage of the couple's bedroom antics from "a reputable third party" and is seeking to sell the adult film, which he branded "extremely erotic". Jones and Shannon vowed to fight the release and consulted their lawyers earlier this month in a bid to stop Hirsch profiting from their steamy sex life.
And now an attorney for the couple has sent a cease and desist letter to Hirsch ordering him to drop his sex tape plans, according to TMZ.com.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna