'Smallville' Actor Warns Vivid Not to Release His Sex Tape
A lawyer for "Smallville" actor Sam Jones III has fired off a legal warning in a bid to halt the DVD release of an explicit sex tape featuring the star and his Playboy model girlfriend Karissa Shannon.
Vivid Entertainment boss Steve Hirsch obtained footage of the couple's bedroom antics from "a reputable third party" and is seeking to sell the adult film, which he branded "extremely erotic". Jones and Shannon vowed to fight the release and consulted their lawyers earlier this month in a bid to stop Hirsch profiting from their steamy sex life.
And now an attorney for the couple has sent a cease and desist letter to Hirsch ordering him to drop his sex tape plans, according to TMZ.com.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated