Murderer of Juvenile's Daughter Sentenced
A teenager who killed rapper Juvenile's four-year-old daughter has been handed two life sentences. The hip-hop star was left devastated after little Jelani, his ex-girlfriend Joy Deleston and her other daughter Micaiah were fatally shot by Deleston's then 17-year-old son, Anthony Terrell, in February 2008.
According to reports, the carnage erupted following an argument between mum and son about Terrell inviting girls over to his house. He told the court he had planned to commit suicide after the murders, saying, "That night my plan was to take my own life, but in the end I was unable to shoot myself."
And on Friday, September 10, Atlanta Superior Court Judge Debra Turner handed Terrell two-life sentences for his brutal actions. Juvenile, real name Terius Gray, did not attend the hearing.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy