Murderer of Juvenile's Daughter Sentenced
A teenager who killed rapper Juvenile's four-year-old daughter has been handed two life sentences. The hip-hop star was left devastated after little Jelani, his ex-girlfriend Joy Deleston and her other daughter Micaiah were fatally shot by Deleston's then 17-year-old son, Anthony Terrell, in February 2008.
According to reports, the carnage erupted following an argument between mum and son about Terrell inviting girls over to his house. He told the court he had planned to commit suicide after the murders, saying, "That night my plan was to take my own life, but in the end I was unable to shoot myself."
And on Friday, September 10, Atlanta Superior Court Judge Debra Turner handed Terrell two-life sentences for his brutal actions. Juvenile, real name Terius Gray, did not attend the hearing.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed