Murderer of Juvenile's Daughter Sentenced
A teenager who killed rapper Juvenile's four-year-old daughter has been handed two life sentences. The hip-hop star was left devastated after little Jelani, his ex-girlfriend Joy Deleston and her other daughter Micaiah were fatally shot by Deleston's then 17-year-old son, Anthony Terrell, in February 2008.
According to reports, the carnage erupted following an argument between mum and son about Terrell inviting girls over to his house. He told the court he had planned to commit suicide after the murders, saying, "That night my plan was to take my own life, but in the end I was unable to shoot myself."
And on Friday, September 10, Atlanta Superior Court Judge Debra Turner handed Terrell two-life sentences for his brutal actions. Juvenile, real name Terius Gray, did not attend the hearing.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis