Megan Fox Is 'Safe' and 'Completed' in Marriage
Megan Fox is reveling in her role as Brian Austin Green's wife - she insists she feels "safe" and "completed" as a married woman. The "Transformers" star wed her long term partner in a small, private ceremony in Hawaii in June during a romantic beach vacation. And Fox has never felt so content.
She tells People.com, "Getting married was the best thing I've ever done. I married my best friend. I'm so lucky to get to be with him every day, and he's my protector. I feel so safe and happy and completed."
Green adds, "(Marriage) is the one thing that I was really specific in waiting for until I was with somebody that I knew that I would be right with and she's the one. She makes me happy and a better person. She's everything."
"There's nice stability that comes with getting married. It's a nice thing to know that I'll come home to her and she'll come home to me. It's not the paper so much - it's saying the vows and meaning it."
More Megan Fox News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery