Megan Fox Is 'Safe' and 'Completed' in Marriage
Megan Fox is reveling in her role as Brian Austin Green's wife - she insists she feels "safe" and "completed" as a married woman. The "Transformers" star wed her long term partner in a small, private ceremony in Hawaii in June during a romantic beach vacation. And Fox has never felt so content.
She tells People.com, "Getting married was the best thing I've ever done. I married my best friend. I'm so lucky to get to be with him every day, and he's my protector. I feel so safe and happy and completed."
Green adds, "(Marriage) is the one thing that I was really specific in waiting for until I was with somebody that I knew that I would be right with and she's the one. She makes me happy and a better person. She's everything."
"There's nice stability that comes with getting married. It's a nice thing to know that I'll come home to her and she'll come home to me. It's not the paper so much - it's saying the vows and meaning it."
More Megan Fox News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special