Megan Fox Is 'Safe' and 'Completed' in Marriage
Megan Fox is reveling in her role as Brian Austin Green's wife - she insists she feels "safe" and "completed" as a married woman. The "Transformers" star wed her long term partner in a small, private ceremony in Hawaii in June during a romantic beach vacation. And Fox has never felt so content.
She tells People.com, "Getting married was the best thing I've ever done. I married my best friend. I'm so lucky to get to be with him every day, and he's my protector. I feel so safe and happy and completed."
Green adds, "(Marriage) is the one thing that I was really specific in waiting for until I was with somebody that I knew that I would be right with and she's the one. She makes me happy and a better person. She's everything."
"There's nice stability that comes with getting married. It's a nice thing to know that I'll come home to her and she'll come home to me. It's not the paper so much - it's saying the vows and meaning it."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy