Megan Fox Is 'Safe' and 'Completed' in Marriage
Megan Fox is reveling in her role as Brian Austin Green's wife - she insists she feels "safe" and "completed" as a married woman. The "Transformers" star wed her long term partner in a small, private ceremony in Hawaii in June during a romantic beach vacation. And Fox has never felt so content.
She tells People.com, "Getting married was the best thing I've ever done. I married my best friend. I'm so lucky to get to be with him every day, and he's my protector. I feel so safe and happy and completed."
Green adds, "(Marriage) is the one thing that I was really specific in waiting for until I was with somebody that I knew that I would be right with and she's the one. She makes me happy and a better person. She's everything."
"There's nice stability that comes with getting married. It's a nice thing to know that I'll come home to her and she'll come home to me. It's not the paper so much - it's saying the vows and meaning it."
More Megan Fox News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says