Megan Fox Is 'Safe' and 'Completed' in Marriage
Megan Fox is reveling in her role as Brian Austin Green's wife - she insists she feels "safe" and "completed" as a married woman. The "Transformers" star wed her long term partner in a small, private ceremony in Hawaii in June during a romantic beach vacation. And Fox has never felt so content.
She tells People.com, "Getting married was the best thing I've ever done. I married my best friend. I'm so lucky to get to be with him every day, and he's my protector. I feel so safe and happy and completed."
Green adds, "(Marriage) is the one thing that I was really specific in waiting for until I was with somebody that I knew that I would be right with and she's the one. She makes me happy and a better person. She's everything."
"There's nice stability that comes with getting married. It's a nice thing to know that I'll come home to her and she'll come home to me. It's not the paper so much - it's saying the vows and meaning it."
More Megan Fox News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby