Brandon Flowers Debuts at No. 1 on U.K. Albums Chart
The Killers star Brandon Flowers' solo venture has been a huge hit in Britain - his new album has debuted at the top of the charts. Flowers past three albums with his Las Vegas-based rock group have all been chart toppers in the U.K. and the trend continues with his first release as a solo act, "Flamingo", which has knocked Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" from the top slot.
Perry's album slips to two on the new chart, while Mercury Music Prize winners The xx's self-titled release jumps back into the top 10 at three. "Happiness" by Hurts and Eminem's "Recovery" rounds out the new top five.
Stateside meanwhile, Disturbed takes the first spot with "Asylum". Eminem sits at the third place and Katy Perry follows at the next slot.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris