Brandon Flowers Debuts at No. 1 on U.K. Albums Chart
The Killers star Brandon Flowers' solo venture has been a huge hit in Britain - his new album has debuted at the top of the charts. Flowers past three albums with his Las Vegas-based rock group have all been chart toppers in the U.K. and the trend continues with his first release as a solo act, "Flamingo", which has knocked Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" from the top slot.
Perry's album slips to two on the new chart, while Mercury Music Prize winners The xx's self-titled release jumps back into the top 10 at three. "Happiness" by Hurts and Eminem's "Recovery" rounds out the new top five.
Stateside meanwhile, Disturbed takes the first spot with "Asylum". Eminem sits at the third place and Katy Perry follows at the next slot.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle