Brandon Flowers Debuts at No. 1 on U.K. Albums Chart
The Killers star Brandon Flowers' solo venture has been a huge hit in Britain - his new album has debuted at the top of the charts. Flowers past three albums with his Las Vegas-based rock group have all been chart toppers in the U.K. and the trend continues with his first release as a solo act, "Flamingo", which has knocked Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" from the top slot.
Perry's album slips to two on the new chart, while Mercury Music Prize winners The xx's self-titled release jumps back into the top 10 at three. "Happiness" by Hurts and Eminem's "Recovery" rounds out the new top five.
Stateside meanwhile, Disturbed takes the first spot with "Asylum". Eminem sits at the third place and Katy Perry follows at the next slot.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction