Brandon Flowers Debuts at No. 1 on U.K. Albums Chart
The Killers star Brandon Flowers' solo venture has been a huge hit in Britain - his new album has debuted at the top of the charts. Flowers past three albums with his Las Vegas-based rock group have all been chart toppers in the U.K. and the trend continues with his first release as a solo act, "Flamingo", which has knocked Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" from the top slot.
Perry's album slips to two on the new chart, while Mercury Music Prize winners The xx's self-titled release jumps back into the top 10 at three. "Happiness" by Hurts and Eminem's "Recovery" rounds out the new top five.
Stateside meanwhile, Disturbed takes the first spot with "Asylum". Eminem sits at the third place and Katy Perry follows at the next slot.
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise