Brandon Flowers Debuts at No. 1 on U.K. Albums Chart
The Killers star Brandon Flowers' solo venture has been a huge hit in Britain - his new album has debuted at the top of the charts. Flowers past three albums with his Las Vegas-based rock group have all been chart toppers in the U.K. and the trend continues with his first release as a solo act, "Flamingo", which has knocked Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" from the top slot.
Perry's album slips to two on the new chart, while Mercury Music Prize winners The xx's self-titled release jumps back into the top 10 at three. "Happiness" by Hurts and Eminem's "Recovery" rounds out the new top five.
Stateside meanwhile, Disturbed takes the first spot with "Asylum". Eminem sits at the third place and Katy Perry follows at the next slot.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?