Vince Neil: Sharon Osbourne Is the Most Evil Woman I've Ever Met
Motley Crue star Vince Neil has fueled his ongoing war of words with Sharon Osbourne by calling the rock matriarch the "most evil" woman he knows in his upcoming memoirs. The two stars have been bitter foes for years and now Neil has really taken aim at Ozzy Osbourne's manager/wife in autobiography "Tattoos & Tequila: To Hell and Back with One of Rock's Most Notorious Frontmen".
And in the tome, the rocker reveals he still resents the way he and his bandmates were treated when they supported Ozzy on tour in the mid-1990s. In an extract of the new tome, published on the Hachette Book Group website, Neil writes, "It just really sickens me today to watch everybody fawning all over Sharon Osbourne."
"She's a talent judge on TV and she has her own show and this and that. This is the most evil, s**tiest woman I've ever met in my life. She would f**king have you killed if it was to her advantage... If people really knew."
Ironically, Motley Crue spent the summer touring with Ozzy Osbourne on the Ozzfest tour - and some onlookers reported the singer appeared to have patched up his differences with the rocker's wife. Neil's new book will hit stores later this month.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?