Vince Neil: Sharon Osbourne Is the Most Evil Woman I've Ever Met
Motley Crue star Vince Neil has fueled his ongoing war of words with Sharon Osbourne by calling the rock matriarch the "most evil" woman he knows in his upcoming memoirs. The two stars have been bitter foes for years and now Neil has really taken aim at Ozzy Osbourne's manager/wife in autobiography "Tattoos & Tequila: To Hell and Back with One of Rock's Most Notorious Frontmen".
And in the tome, the rocker reveals he still resents the way he and his bandmates were treated when they supported Ozzy on tour in the mid-1990s. In an extract of the new tome, published on the Hachette Book Group website, Neil writes, "It just really sickens me today to watch everybody fawning all over Sharon Osbourne."
"She's a talent judge on TV and she has her own show and this and that. This is the most evil, s**tiest woman I've ever met in my life. She would f**king have you killed if it was to her advantage... If people really knew."
Ironically, Motley Crue spent the summer touring with Ozzy Osbourne on the Ozzfest tour - and some onlookers reported the singer appeared to have patched up his differences with the rocker's wife. Neil's new book will hit stores later this month.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital