DJ AM Hit With Unpaid Taxes
The executors of tragic club star DJ AM's estate have been hit with a new bill - the late star died reportedly owing more than $88,000 in unpaid taxes. The hitmaker, real name Adam Goldstein, allegedly failed to pay $88,850 in taxes to the State of California in 2006 and 2007, according to a creditor's claim filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday.
Officials at the State of California Franchise Tax Board are asking the star's executors to settle the balance, reports TMZ.com. Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose on 28 August, 2009.
Legal documents filed in L.A. a month after Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose in August last year suggested he owned property worth $3.5 million and an additional $400,000 in assets, but his debts totalled $2.9 million.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off