DJ AM Hit With Unpaid Taxes
The executors of tragic club star DJ AM's estate have been hit with a new bill - the late star died reportedly owing more than $88,000 in unpaid taxes. The hitmaker, real name Adam Goldstein, allegedly failed to pay $88,850 in taxes to the State of California in 2006 and 2007, according to a creditor's claim filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday.
Officials at the State of California Franchise Tax Board are asking the star's executors to settle the balance, reports TMZ.com. Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose on 28 August, 2009.
Legal documents filed in L.A. a month after Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose in August last year suggested he owned property worth $3.5 million and an additional $400,000 in assets, but his debts totalled $2.9 million.
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'