DJ AM Hit With Unpaid Taxes
The executors of tragic club star DJ AM's estate have been hit with a new bill - the late star died reportedly owing more than $88,000 in unpaid taxes. The hitmaker, real name Adam Goldstein, allegedly failed to pay $88,850 in taxes to the State of California in 2006 and 2007, according to a creditor's claim filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday.
Officials at the State of California Franchise Tax Board are asking the star's executors to settle the balance, reports TMZ.com. Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose on 28 August, 2009.
Legal documents filed in L.A. a month after Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose in August last year suggested he owned property worth $3.5 million and an additional $400,000 in assets, but his debts totalled $2.9 million.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation