DJ AM Hit With Unpaid Taxes
The executors of tragic club star DJ AM's estate have been hit with a new bill - the late star died reportedly owing more than $88,000 in unpaid taxes. The hitmaker, real name Adam Goldstein, allegedly failed to pay $88,850 in taxes to the State of California in 2006 and 2007, according to a creditor's claim filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday.
Officials at the State of California Franchise Tax Board are asking the star's executors to settle the balance, reports TMZ.com. Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose on 28 August, 2009.
Legal documents filed in L.A. a month after Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose in August last year suggested he owned property worth $3.5 million and an additional $400,000 in assets, but his debts totalled $2.9 million.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip