Dr. Dre Avoided Court by Paying Studio Bill in Full
Rap mogul Dr. Dre has avoided a court battle over allegations he failed to pay for studio time - he's settled the bill in full. The legendary producer was sued in July by Paramount Recording Studios in California for breach of contract.
Studio bosses accused the star of failing to pay for the use of a recording room between April 2009 and June 2010 - which amounted to a staggering $1.2 million. However, the suit has been dropped after Dre brought his account up to date, according to TMZ.com.
A lawyer working for studio bosses tells the website, "The costs have been paid in full... the recording studio is happy with the amicable outcome."
More Dr. Dre News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story