Dr. Dre Avoided Court by Paying Studio Bill in Full
Rap mogul Dr. Dre has avoided a court battle over allegations he failed to pay for studio time - he's settled the bill in full. The legendary producer was sued in July by Paramount Recording Studios in California for breach of contract.
Studio bosses accused the star of failing to pay for the use of a recording room between April 2009 and June 2010 - which amounted to a staggering $1.2 million. However, the suit has been dropped after Dre brought his account up to date, according to TMZ.com.
A lawyer working for studio bosses tells the website, "The costs have been paid in full... the recording studio is happy with the amicable outcome."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri