Dr. Dre Avoided Court by Paying Studio Bill in Full
Rap mogul Dr. Dre has avoided a court battle over allegations he failed to pay for studio time - he's settled the bill in full. The legendary producer was sued in July by Paramount Recording Studios in California for breach of contract.
Studio bosses accused the star of failing to pay for the use of a recording room between April 2009 and June 2010 - which amounted to a staggering $1.2 million. However, the suit has been dropped after Dre brought his account up to date, according to TMZ.com.
A lawyer working for studio bosses tells the website, "The costs have been paid in full... the recording studio is happy with the amicable outcome."
More Dr. Dre News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says