Dr. Dre Avoided Court by Paying Studio Bill in Full
Rap mogul Dr. Dre has avoided a court battle over allegations he failed to pay for studio time - he's settled the bill in full. The legendary producer was sued in July by Paramount Recording Studios in California for breach of contract.
Studio bosses accused the star of failing to pay for the use of a recording room between April 2009 and June 2010 - which amounted to a staggering $1.2 million. However, the suit has been dropped after Dre brought his account up to date, according to TMZ.com.
A lawyer working for studio bosses tells the website, "The costs have been paid in full... the recording studio is happy with the amicable outcome."
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies