Dr. Dre Avoided Court by Paying Studio Bill in Full
Rap mogul Dr. Dre has avoided a court battle over allegations he failed to pay for studio time - he's settled the bill in full. The legendary producer was sued in July by Paramount Recording Studios in California for breach of contract.
Studio bosses accused the star of failing to pay for the use of a recording room between April 2009 and June 2010 - which amounted to a staggering $1.2 million. However, the suit has been dropped after Dre brought his account up to date, according to TMZ.com.
A lawyer working for studio bosses tells the website, "The costs have been paid in full... the recording studio is happy with the amicable outcome."
More Dr. Dre News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off