Lady GaGa Settles Lawsuit With Rob Fusari
Lady GaGa and her ex-lover Rob Fusari have agreed to end their legal spat - the former couple has agreed to dismiss lawsuits filed against each other in March. Music producer Fusari claimed he was owed cash and credits for helping the pop superstar launch her career when she was unknown Stefani Germanotta, prompting GaGa to countersue alleging her ex forced her into an "unlawful arrangement".
In his suit, Fusari was seeking $30.5 million, claiming he co-wrote GaGa's hits "Paparazzi" and "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich", and came up with her stage name. He insisted he was denied money their contract had entitled him to, including a 20 per cent share of her song royalties.
Lady GaGa's lawyers insisted Fusari was just an agent. The matter was settled earlier this week but no details of any terms have been released.
More Lady GaGa News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'