Lady GaGa Settles Lawsuit With Rob Fusari
Lady GaGa and her ex-lover Rob Fusari have agreed to end their legal spat - the former couple has agreed to dismiss lawsuits filed against each other in March. Music producer Fusari claimed he was owed cash and credits for helping the pop superstar launch her career when she was unknown Stefani Germanotta, prompting GaGa to countersue alleging her ex forced her into an "unlawful arrangement".
In his suit, Fusari was seeking $30.5 million, claiming he co-wrote GaGa's hits "Paparazzi" and "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich", and came up with her stage name. He insisted he was denied money their contract had entitled him to, including a 20 per cent share of her song royalties.
Lady GaGa's lawyers insisted Fusari was just an agent. The matter was settled earlier this week but no details of any terms have been released.
More Lady GaGa News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman