Lady GaGa Settles Lawsuit With Rob Fusari
Lady GaGa and her ex-lover Rob Fusari have agreed to end their legal spat - the former couple has agreed to dismiss lawsuits filed against each other in March. Music producer Fusari claimed he was owed cash and credits for helping the pop superstar launch her career when she was unknown Stefani Germanotta, prompting GaGa to countersue alleging her ex forced her into an "unlawful arrangement".
In his suit, Fusari was seeking $30.5 million, claiming he co-wrote GaGa's hits "Paparazzi" and "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich", and came up with her stage name. He insisted he was denied money their contract had entitled him to, including a 20 per cent share of her song royalties.
Lady GaGa's lawyers insisted Fusari was just an agent. The matter was settled earlier this week but no details of any terms have been released.
More Lady GaGa News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'