Lady GaGa Settles Lawsuit With Rob Fusari
Lady GaGa and her ex-lover Rob Fusari have agreed to end their legal spat - the former couple has agreed to dismiss lawsuits filed against each other in March. Music producer Fusari claimed he was owed cash and credits for helping the pop superstar launch her career when she was unknown Stefani Germanotta, prompting GaGa to countersue alleging her ex forced her into an "unlawful arrangement".
In his suit, Fusari was seeking $30.5 million, claiming he co-wrote GaGa's hits "Paparazzi" and "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich", and came up with her stage name. He insisted he was denied money their contract had entitled him to, including a 20 per cent share of her song royalties.
Lady GaGa's lawyers insisted Fusari was just an agent. The matter was settled earlier this week but no details of any terms have been released.
More Lady GaGa News
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer