Lady GaGa Settles Lawsuit With Rob Fusari
Lady GaGa and her ex-lover Rob Fusari have agreed to end their legal spat - the former couple has agreed to dismiss lawsuits filed against each other in March. Music producer Fusari claimed he was owed cash and credits for helping the pop superstar launch her career when she was unknown Stefani Germanotta, prompting GaGa to countersue alleging her ex forced her into an "unlawful arrangement".
In his suit, Fusari was seeking $30.5 million, claiming he co-wrote GaGa's hits "Paparazzi" and "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich", and came up with her stage name. He insisted he was denied money their contract had entitled him to, including a 20 per cent share of her song royalties.
Lady GaGa's lawyers insisted Fusari was just an agent. The matter was settled earlier this week but no details of any terms have been released.
More Lady GaGa News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie