Jennifer Aniston and Matthew McConaughey Have Sexiest Beach Body
Americans would most like to ogle Jennifer Aniston and Matthew McConaughey on the beach, according to a new end-of-summer survey. Aniston beat Jessica Biel and Kim Kardashian to land the Sexiest Bikini Body vote in the Parade magazine poll, while McConaughey was named Best Male Beach Bod ahead of Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron and David Beckham.
The summer 2010 poll also required readers to vote for the heroes and villains of the season. Mel Gibson landed the Most Tarnished Reputation dishonor for his alleged fights with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, while Lindsay Lohan was named the Most Overexposed Celebrity. The troubled actress also landed at the top of the Glad I'm Not Your Assistant list, ahead of Lady GaGa and Courtney Love.
Meanwhile, 43 per cent of Americans who filled in the survey stated they would like to swap lives with "Sex & the City" 's Carrie Bradshaw; Jennifer Garner was named Hollywood's Hottest Mama ahead of Heidi Klum and Jessica Alba, and voters wanted to see Kate Winslet in an action movie.
Readers wanted divorced Sandra Bullock to find love with her "Speed" and "The Lake House" co-star Keanu Reeves and Brad Pitt was named Most 'Invitable' (sic) Vampire, beating "Angel" 's David Boreanaz and "Twilight" 's Robert Pattinson. And Americans picked the "Sex and the City" movie sequel as the Biggest Box-Office Disappointment of the summer, ahead of "The A-Team" and "The Karate Kid".
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns