Tiger Woods' Alleged Mistress Fired From Work
The happy hooker who allegedly bedded cheating golfer Tiger Woods has been fired from a Nevada brothel for "snitching" about her involvement with the sports star. The clean-cut sportsman shocked fans when news of his numerous infidelities broke last year, leading to the breakdown of his marriage to now-ex-wife Elin Nordegren.
The couple's divorce was finalized just last month. But the cheating scandal refuses to go away - and now Woods' alleged mistress Devon James is back in the news, after losing her job at Carson City's famous Bunny Ranch.
Owner Dennis Hoff tells TMZ.com James "broke the code" about "privacy and discretion" and was asked to leave. Hoff has slammed James' lack of discretion, adding: "She is a disgusting excuse for a working girl... she's a scumbag and a snitch."
A representative for James has brushed off the incident, stating, "She worked there one time before the Tiger thing."
More Tiger Woods News
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere