Tiger Woods' Alleged Mistress Fired From Work
The happy hooker who allegedly bedded cheating golfer Tiger Woods has been fired from a Nevada brothel for "snitching" about her involvement with the sports star. The clean-cut sportsman shocked fans when news of his numerous infidelities broke last year, leading to the breakdown of his marriage to now-ex-wife Elin Nordegren.
The couple's divorce was finalized just last month. But the cheating scandal refuses to go away - and now Woods' alleged mistress Devon James is back in the news, after losing her job at Carson City's famous Bunny Ranch.
Owner Dennis Hoff tells TMZ.com James "broke the code" about "privacy and discretion" and was asked to leave. Hoff has slammed James' lack of discretion, adding: "She is a disgusting excuse for a working girl... she's a scumbag and a snitch."
A representative for James has brushed off the incident, stating, "She worked there one time before the Tiger thing."
More Tiger Woods News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress