Tiger Woods' Alleged Mistress Fired From Work
The happy hooker who allegedly bedded cheating golfer Tiger Woods has been fired from a Nevada brothel for "snitching" about her involvement with the sports star. The clean-cut sportsman shocked fans when news of his numerous infidelities broke last year, leading to the breakdown of his marriage to now-ex-wife Elin Nordegren.
The couple's divorce was finalized just last month. But the cheating scandal refuses to go away - and now Woods' alleged mistress Devon James is back in the news, after losing her job at Carson City's famous Bunny Ranch.
Owner Dennis Hoff tells TMZ.com James "broke the code" about "privacy and discretion" and was asked to leave. Hoff has slammed James' lack of discretion, adding: "She is a disgusting excuse for a working girl... she's a scumbag and a snitch."
A representative for James has brushed off the incident, stating, "She worked there one time before the Tiger thing."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics