Tiger Woods' Alleged Mistress Fired From Work
The happy hooker who allegedly bedded cheating golfer Tiger Woods has been fired from a Nevada brothel for "snitching" about her involvement with the sports star. The clean-cut sportsman shocked fans when news of his numerous infidelities broke last year, leading to the breakdown of his marriage to now-ex-wife Elin Nordegren.
The couple's divorce was finalized just last month. But the cheating scandal refuses to go away - and now Woods' alleged mistress Devon James is back in the news, after losing her job at Carson City's famous Bunny Ranch.
Owner Dennis Hoff tells TMZ.com James "broke the code" about "privacy and discretion" and was asked to leave. Hoff has slammed James' lack of discretion, adding: "She is a disgusting excuse for a working girl... she's a scumbag and a snitch."
A representative for James has brushed off the incident, stating, "She worked there one time before the Tiger thing."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna