Tiger Woods' Alleged Mistress Fired From Work
The happy hooker who allegedly bedded cheating golfer Tiger Woods has been fired from a Nevada brothel for "snitching" about her involvement with the sports star. The clean-cut sportsman shocked fans when news of his numerous infidelities broke last year, leading to the breakdown of his marriage to now-ex-wife Elin Nordegren.
The couple's divorce was finalized just last month. But the cheating scandal refuses to go away - and now Woods' alleged mistress Devon James is back in the news, after losing her job at Carson City's famous Bunny Ranch.
Owner Dennis Hoff tells TMZ.com James "broke the code" about "privacy and discretion" and was asked to leave. Hoff has slammed James' lack of discretion, adding: "She is a disgusting excuse for a working girl... she's a scumbag and a snitch."
A representative for James has brushed off the incident, stating, "She worked there one time before the Tiger thing."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'