Diego Luna and Gael Garcia Bernal Join Will Ferrell's Comedy
"Y Tu Mama Tambien" and "Rudo y Cursi" stars Gael Garcia Bernal and Diego Luna are set to reunite on the big screen again, for a Spanish-language comedy co-starring funnyman Will Ferrell.
The Mexican actors and best pals have signed on to lead the cast in "Casa de mi padre", a dramatic telenova-style comedy featuring English subtitles, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Plot details have yet to be released, however, producers have revealed Luna will play Ferrell's brother, and Garcia Bernal will play a family friend. Genesis Rodriguez will play Ferrell's love interest.
The film, directed by Matt Piedmont, is scheduled for release in 2012.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'