Diego Luna and Gael Garcia Bernal Join Will Ferrell's Comedy
"Y Tu Mama Tambien" and "Rudo y Cursi" stars Gael Garcia Bernal and Diego Luna are set to reunite on the big screen again, for a Spanish-language comedy co-starring funnyman Will Ferrell.
The Mexican actors and best pals have signed on to lead the cast in "Casa de mi padre", a dramatic telenova-style comedy featuring English subtitles, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Plot details have yet to be released, however, producers have revealed Luna will play Ferrell's brother, and Garcia Bernal will play a family friend. Genesis Rodriguez will play Ferrell's love interest.
The film, directed by Matt Piedmont, is scheduled for release in 2012.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media