Diego Luna and Gael Garcia Bernal Join Will Ferrell's Comedy
"Y Tu Mama Tambien" and "Rudo y Cursi" stars Gael Garcia Bernal and Diego Luna are set to reunite on the big screen again, for a Spanish-language comedy co-starring funnyman Will Ferrell.
The Mexican actors and best pals have signed on to lead the cast in "Casa de mi padre", a dramatic telenova-style comedy featuring English subtitles, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Plot details have yet to be released, however, producers have revealed Luna will play Ferrell's brother, and Garcia Bernal will play a family friend. Genesis Rodriguez will play Ferrell's love interest.
The film, directed by Matt Piedmont, is scheduled for release in 2012.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular