Diego Luna and Gael Garcia Bernal Join Will Ferrell's Comedy
"Y Tu Mama Tambien" and "Rudo y Cursi" stars Gael Garcia Bernal and Diego Luna are set to reunite on the big screen again, for a Spanish-language comedy co-starring funnyman Will Ferrell.
The Mexican actors and best pals have signed on to lead the cast in "Casa de mi padre", a dramatic telenova-style comedy featuring English subtitles, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Plot details have yet to be released, however, producers have revealed Luna will play Ferrell's brother, and Garcia Bernal will play a family friend. Genesis Rodriguez will play Ferrell's love interest.
The film, directed by Matt Piedmont, is scheduled for release in 2012.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music