Diego Luna and Gael Garcia Bernal Join Will Ferrell's Comedy
"Y Tu Mama Tambien" and "Rudo y Cursi" stars Gael Garcia Bernal and Diego Luna are set to reunite on the big screen again, for a Spanish-language comedy co-starring funnyman Will Ferrell.
The Mexican actors and best pals have signed on to lead the cast in "Casa de mi padre", a dramatic telenova-style comedy featuring English subtitles, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Plot details have yet to be released, however, producers have revealed Luna will play Ferrell's brother, and Garcia Bernal will play a family friend. Genesis Rodriguez will play Ferrell's love interest.
The film, directed by Matt Piedmont, is scheduled for release in 2012.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences