Ali Larter: 'I Have a Little Penis Inside of Me'
Actress Ali Larter is expecting a baby boy when she gives birth this winter. The "Obsessed" star and her husband, writer/actor Hayes MacArthur, announced Larter was expecting their first child in July, and the couple has kept the baby's sex under wraps.
But Larter spilled the secret on comedian Jimmy Fallon's U.S. late night show on Thursday, September 9, when the funnyman presented her with a pair of onesies - one pink and one blue. Snatching the blue baby suit, she shouted the news and delivered a raunchy quip: "We're having a baby boy! Yes, I have a little penis inside of me."
Despite heavily pregnant, Larter is doing a number of promotional appearances for "Resident Evil: Afterlife" which has been released on U.S. theaters on September 10. She reprises her role as Claire Redfield.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!