Ali Larter: 'I Have a Little Penis Inside of Me'
Actress Ali Larter is expecting a baby boy when she gives birth this winter. The "Obsessed" star and her husband, writer/actor Hayes MacArthur, announced Larter was expecting their first child in July, and the couple has kept the baby's sex under wraps.
But Larter spilled the secret on comedian Jimmy Fallon's U.S. late night show on Thursday, September 9, when the funnyman presented her with a pair of onesies - one pink and one blue. Snatching the blue baby suit, she shouted the news and delivered a raunchy quip: "We're having a baby boy! Yes, I have a little penis inside of me."
Despite heavily pregnant, Larter is doing a number of promotional appearances for "Resident Evil: Afterlife" which has been released on U.S. theaters on September 10. She reprises her role as Claire Redfield.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win