Ali Larter: 'I Have a Little Penis Inside of Me'
Actress Ali Larter is expecting a baby boy when she gives birth this winter. The "Obsessed" star and her husband, writer/actor Hayes MacArthur, announced Larter was expecting their first child in July, and the couple has kept the baby's sex under wraps.
But Larter spilled the secret on comedian Jimmy Fallon's U.S. late night show on Thursday, September 9, when the funnyman presented her with a pair of onesies - one pink and one blue. Snatching the blue baby suit, she shouted the news and delivered a raunchy quip: "We're having a baby boy! Yes, I have a little penis inside of me."
Despite heavily pregnant, Larter is doing a number of promotional appearances for "Resident Evil: Afterlife" which has been released on U.S. theaters on September 10. She reprises her role as Claire Redfield.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?