Ali Larter: 'I Have a Little Penis Inside of Me'
Actress Ali Larter is expecting a baby boy when she gives birth this winter. The "Obsessed" star and her husband, writer/actor Hayes MacArthur, announced Larter was expecting their first child in July, and the couple has kept the baby's sex under wraps.
But Larter spilled the secret on comedian Jimmy Fallon's U.S. late night show on Thursday, September 9, when the funnyman presented her with a pair of onesies - one pink and one blue. Snatching the blue baby suit, she shouted the news and delivered a raunchy quip: "We're having a baby boy! Yes, I have a little penis inside of me."
Despite heavily pregnant, Larter is doing a number of promotional appearances for "Resident Evil: Afterlife" which has been released on U.S. theaters on September 10. She reprises her role as Claire Redfield.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March