Ali Larter: 'I Have a Little Penis Inside of Me'
Actress Ali Larter is expecting a baby boy when she gives birth this winter. The "Obsessed" star and her husband, writer/actor Hayes MacArthur, announced Larter was expecting their first child in July, and the couple has kept the baby's sex under wraps.
But Larter spilled the secret on comedian Jimmy Fallon's U.S. late night show on Thursday, September 9, when the funnyman presented her with a pair of onesies - one pink and one blue. Snatching the blue baby suit, she shouted the news and delivered a raunchy quip: "We're having a baby boy! Yes, I have a little penis inside of me."
Despite heavily pregnant, Larter is doing a number of promotional appearances for "Resident Evil: Afterlife" which has been released on U.S. theaters on September 10. She reprises her role as Claire Redfield.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics