David Carradine's Ex-Wife Still Investigating His Death
Tragic actor David Carradine's ex-wife is determined to uncover the truth about the "Kill Bill" star's bizarre 2009 death and she's hoping the information she's beginning to get after releasing her memoirs will offer up major clues.
Marina Anderson, who was married to Carradine from 1998 to 2001, refuses to believe her ex died alone, performing a solo sexual act with a shoelace in a Bangkok, Thailand hotel room - and she has been looking for answers ever since the tragedy. But she says Thai authorities, who listed accidental asphyxiation as the cause of death, have seemed reluctant to help and would rather the matter was left alone.
In an upcoming BlogTalkRadio.com interview, she says, "I just didn't believe that he was by himself. I still do not buy that... I didn't want that to be the last memory in the public of him. I just thought that was so wrong. I did my own investigation into his death. I wanted it to turn out right for him and it still hasn't turned out right yet. I made phone calls and I did call the police department and there were anonymous sources in Thailand who did talk to me and gave me incredible pertinent information to the point of them reading the autopsy report to me."
"Even now I start shaking because it's incredibly disturbing. My conclusion is I totally believe this was not an accident by himself, that there had to be other people in the room with him. I even had psychics involved and I called our mutual astrologer to find out what else I could possibly find to help solve this mystery."
But the best clues have come from fans and sources, who read about her findings in her new book "David Carradine: The Eye of My Tornado". She explains, "I felt he (Carradine) guided me through the book and to getting this out in the open and... I'm hoping by people coming forward that the truth will come out. Since my book has been released people have been coming forward and it'll be out there soon."
And Anderson believes the real facts of her late ex-husband's death will be revealed by the end of the year: "(Astrologer) Weiss Kelly sent me this e-mail and she's pointed out that in the next few months there's going to be more and more information, so we'll see."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'