Lily Allen Fears Over Her Farewell Concert
Pregnant Lily Allen is set to bid farewell to her fans with her final live performance on Friday night, September 10 - and she's terrified by the prospect of her last gig. The "Smile" hitmaker announced last year she would be taking a long hiatus from her music career to concentrate on other business ventures and raising a family with her partner Sam Cooper.
Her final show is at Wembley Stadium in London on Friday evening as the main support act for rockers Muse - and Allen has told fans she is suffering from severe nerves just hours away from her big farewell.
Taking to her Twitter.com blog, she writes, "On my way to Wembley in a minute, I AM SCARED!!!! I promised Muse I would support them at Wembley in February. I said I would retire once I'd fulfilled my touring commitments... which will be tonight."
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'