Lily Allen Fears Over Her Farewell Concert
Pregnant Lily Allen is set to bid farewell to her fans with her final live performance on Friday night, September 10 - and she's terrified by the prospect of her last gig. The "Smile" hitmaker announced last year she would be taking a long hiatus from her music career to concentrate on other business ventures and raising a family with her partner Sam Cooper.
Her final show is at Wembley Stadium in London on Friday evening as the main support act for rockers Muse - and Allen has told fans she is suffering from severe nerves just hours away from her big farewell.
Taking to her Twitter.com blog, she writes, "On my way to Wembley in a minute, I AM SCARED!!!! I promised Muse I would support them at Wembley in February. I said I would retire once I'd fulfilled my touring commitments... which will be tonight."
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?