Lily Allen Fears Over Her Farewell Concert
Pregnant Lily Allen is set to bid farewell to her fans with her final live performance on Friday night, September 10 - and she's terrified by the prospect of her last gig. The "Smile" hitmaker announced last year she would be taking a long hiatus from her music career to concentrate on other business ventures and raising a family with her partner Sam Cooper.
Her final show is at Wembley Stadium in London on Friday evening as the main support act for rockers Muse - and Allen has told fans she is suffering from severe nerves just hours away from her big farewell.
Taking to her Twitter.com blog, she writes, "On my way to Wembley in a minute, I AM SCARED!!!! I promised Muse I would support them at Wembley in February. I said I would retire once I'd fulfilled my touring commitments... which will be tonight."
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?