Lily Allen Fears Over Her Farewell Concert
Pregnant Lily Allen is set to bid farewell to her fans with her final live performance on Friday night, September 10 - and she's terrified by the prospect of her last gig. The "Smile" hitmaker announced last year she would be taking a long hiatus from her music career to concentrate on other business ventures and raising a family with her partner Sam Cooper.
Her final show is at Wembley Stadium in London on Friday evening as the main support act for rockers Muse - and Allen has told fans she is suffering from severe nerves just hours away from her big farewell.
Taking to her Twitter.com blog, she writes, "On my way to Wembley in a minute, I AM SCARED!!!! I promised Muse I would support them at Wembley in February. I said I would retire once I'd fulfilled my touring commitments... which will be tonight."
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now