Lily Allen Fears Over Her Farewell Concert
Pregnant Lily Allen is set to bid farewell to her fans with her final live performance on Friday night, September 10 - and she's terrified by the prospect of her last gig. The "Smile" hitmaker announced last year she would be taking a long hiatus from her music career to concentrate on other business ventures and raising a family with her partner Sam Cooper.
Her final show is at Wembley Stadium in London on Friday evening as the main support act for rockers Muse - and Allen has told fans she is suffering from severe nerves just hours away from her big farewell.
Taking to her Twitter.com blog, she writes, "On my way to Wembley in a minute, I AM SCARED!!!! I promised Muse I would support them at Wembley in February. I said I would retire once I'd fulfilled my touring commitments... which will be tonight."
More Lily Allen News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods