50 Cent Eyes Duet With Kanye West Despite Their Rocky Past
50 Cent is hoping to team up with Kanye West in the studio - despite the pair's rocky past. The rap rivals went head-to-head in the albums chart in 2007, and have had a tumultuous relationship since West's "Graduation" disc outsold 50 Cent's "Curtis".
The "In Da Club" hitmaker revived their feud last year, publicly slamming the star for ruining Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the MTV Video Music Awards by jumping on stage and declaring Beyonce Knowles the true winner. But the hip-hop star - real name Curtis Jackson - is ready to put the past behind him and hire West to work on his next release.
He tells MTV.com, "Don't even be surprised if you hear me and Kanye, (I want) just talented artists - period. I'ma (sic) collaborate and make a monster this time. Ain't nobody off limits to me in my head. If creatively they have something they feel is something for the project, I'm with it."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her