50 Cent Eyes Duet With Kanye West Despite Their Rocky Past
50 Cent is hoping to team up with Kanye West in the studio - despite the pair's rocky past. The rap rivals went head-to-head in the albums chart in 2007, and have had a tumultuous relationship since West's "Graduation" disc outsold 50 Cent's "Curtis".
The "In Da Club" hitmaker revived their feud last year, publicly slamming the star for ruining Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the MTV Video Music Awards by jumping on stage and declaring Beyonce Knowles the true winner. But the hip-hop star - real name Curtis Jackson - is ready to put the past behind him and hire West to work on his next release.
He tells MTV.com, "Don't even be surprised if you hear me and Kanye, (I want) just talented artists - period. I'ma (sic) collaborate and make a monster this time. Ain't nobody off limits to me in my head. If creatively they have something they feel is something for the project, I'm with it."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service