50 Cent Eyes Duet With Kanye West Despite Their Rocky Past
50 Cent is hoping to team up with Kanye West in the studio - despite the pair's rocky past. The rap rivals went head-to-head in the albums chart in 2007, and have had a tumultuous relationship since West's "Graduation" disc outsold 50 Cent's "Curtis".
The "In Da Club" hitmaker revived their feud last year, publicly slamming the star for ruining Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the MTV Video Music Awards by jumping on stage and declaring Beyonce Knowles the true winner. But the hip-hop star - real name Curtis Jackson - is ready to put the past behind him and hire West to work on his next release.
He tells MTV.com, "Don't even be surprised if you hear me and Kanye, (I want) just talented artists - period. I'ma (sic) collaborate and make a monster this time. Ain't nobody off limits to me in my head. If creatively they have something they feel is something for the project, I'm with it."
More 50 Cent News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says