50 Cent Eyes Duet With Kanye West Despite Their Rocky Past
50 Cent is hoping to team up with Kanye West in the studio - despite the pair's rocky past. The rap rivals went head-to-head in the albums chart in 2007, and have had a tumultuous relationship since West's "Graduation" disc outsold 50 Cent's "Curtis".
The "In Da Club" hitmaker revived their feud last year, publicly slamming the star for ruining Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the MTV Video Music Awards by jumping on stage and declaring Beyonce Knowles the true winner. But the hip-hop star - real name Curtis Jackson - is ready to put the past behind him and hire West to work on his next release.
He tells MTV.com, "Don't even be surprised if you hear me and Kanye, (I want) just talented artists - period. I'ma (sic) collaborate and make a monster this time. Ain't nobody off limits to me in my head. If creatively they have something they feel is something for the project, I'm with it."
More 50 Cent News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending