50 Cent Eyes Duet With Kanye West Despite Their Rocky Past
50 Cent is hoping to team up with Kanye West in the studio - despite the pair's rocky past. The rap rivals went head-to-head in the albums chart in 2007, and have had a tumultuous relationship since West's "Graduation" disc outsold 50 Cent's "Curtis".
The "In Da Club" hitmaker revived their feud last year, publicly slamming the star for ruining Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the MTV Video Music Awards by jumping on stage and declaring Beyonce Knowles the true winner. But the hip-hop star - real name Curtis Jackson - is ready to put the past behind him and hire West to work on his next release.
He tells MTV.com, "Don't even be surprised if you hear me and Kanye, (I want) just talented artists - period. I'ma (sic) collaborate and make a monster this time. Ain't nobody off limits to me in my head. If creatively they have something they feel is something for the project, I'm with it."
More 50 Cent News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress