Katherine Heigl Didn't Like Josh Kelley's Trendy Haircut
Katherine Heigl bullied her husband to change his hairdo - because his fashionable style turned her off. The "Knocked Up" actress was left stunned by her rocker husband Josh Kelley's new look when he came back from the salon, and demanded a change.
After Kelley stood his ground, Heigl admits her attraction towards him started to wane - because she couldn't find him sexy with his trendy style. She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan, "I gave Josh a hard time recently because he had this haircut I really didn't like."
"I told him, 'It's not you. You're really sexy, you're a manly man and this is sort of metro haircut and I don't like it.' He just wouldn't listen to me and I think it was changing how I looked at him - I stopped feeling he was that sexy. So he eventually agreed to have it changed and I was all over him. I was like, 'You are so hot!' I think it's better to be honest."
More Katherine Heigl News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video