Katherine Heigl Didn't Like Josh Kelley's Trendy Haircut
Katherine Heigl bullied her husband to change his hairdo - because his fashionable style turned her off. The "Knocked Up" actress was left stunned by her rocker husband Josh Kelley's new look when he came back from the salon, and demanded a change.
After Kelley stood his ground, Heigl admits her attraction towards him started to wane - because she couldn't find him sexy with his trendy style. She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan, "I gave Josh a hard time recently because he had this haircut I really didn't like."
"I told him, 'It's not you. You're really sexy, you're a manly man and this is sort of metro haircut and I don't like it.' He just wouldn't listen to me and I think it was changing how I looked at him - I stopped feeling he was that sexy. So he eventually agreed to have it changed and I was all over him. I was like, 'You are so hot!' I think it's better to be honest."
More Katherine Heigl News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest