Katherine Heigl Didn't Like Josh Kelley's Trendy Haircut
Katherine Heigl bullied her husband to change his hairdo - because his fashionable style turned her off. The "Knocked Up" actress was left stunned by her rocker husband Josh Kelley's new look when he came back from the salon, and demanded a change.
After Kelley stood his ground, Heigl admits her attraction towards him started to wane - because she couldn't find him sexy with his trendy style. She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan, "I gave Josh a hard time recently because he had this haircut I really didn't like."
"I told him, 'It's not you. You're really sexy, you're a manly man and this is sort of metro haircut and I don't like it.' He just wouldn't listen to me and I think it was changing how I looked at him - I stopped feeling he was that sexy. So he eventually agreed to have it changed and I was all over him. I was like, 'You are so hot!' I think it's better to be honest."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly