Katherine Heigl Didn't Like Josh Kelley's Trendy Haircut
Katherine Heigl bullied her husband to change his hairdo - because his fashionable style turned her off. The "Knocked Up" actress was left stunned by her rocker husband Josh Kelley's new look when he came back from the salon, and demanded a change.
After Kelley stood his ground, Heigl admits her attraction towards him started to wane - because she couldn't find him sexy with his trendy style. She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan, "I gave Josh a hard time recently because he had this haircut I really didn't like."
"I told him, 'It's not you. You're really sexy, you're a manly man and this is sort of metro haircut and I don't like it.' He just wouldn't listen to me and I think it was changing how I looked at him - I stopped feeling he was that sexy. So he eventually agreed to have it changed and I was all over him. I was like, 'You are so hot!' I think it's better to be honest."
More Katherine Heigl News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March