Ryan Gosling Cradling and Kissing Michelle Williams in Cover Shoot
Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling have done little to persuade fans they are not a couple - the pair have posed seductively together for a new U.S. magazine cover. In May, "The Notebook" actor's representative was forced to deny rumors the pair had hooked up on the set of their new movie "Blue Valentine".
But the stars have now fueled speculation they are more than just friends after posing for a series of cozy snaps for the October edition of America's W magazine. On the cover, Gosling is cradling Williams while kissing her forehead. In another, the duo look into each others eyes while seemingly going in for a kiss.
"Blue Valentine" is playing in limited theaters in U.S. on December 31. A complex portrait of a contemporary American marriage, it tells the story of David and Cindy, a couple who have been together for several years but who are at an impasse in their relationship. Gosling stars as David while Williams takes the role of Cindy.
More Ryan Gosling News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert