Ryan Gosling Cradling and Kissing Michelle Williams in Cover Shoot
Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling have done little to persuade fans they are not a couple - the pair have posed seductively together for a new U.S. magazine cover. In May, "The Notebook" actor's representative was forced to deny rumors the pair had hooked up on the set of their new movie "Blue Valentine".
But the stars have now fueled speculation they are more than just friends after posing for a series of cozy snaps for the October edition of America's W magazine. On the cover, Gosling is cradling Williams while kissing her forehead. In another, the duo look into each others eyes while seemingly going in for a kiss.
"Blue Valentine" is playing in limited theaters in U.S. on December 31. A complex portrait of a contemporary American marriage, it tells the story of David and Cindy, a couple who have been together for several years but who are at an impasse in their relationship. Gosling stars as David while Williams takes the role of Cindy.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie