Ryan Gosling Cradling and Kissing Michelle Williams in Cover Shoot
Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling have done little to persuade fans they are not a couple - the pair have posed seductively together for a new U.S. magazine cover. In May, "The Notebook" actor's representative was forced to deny rumors the pair had hooked up on the set of their new movie "Blue Valentine".
But the stars have now fueled speculation they are more than just friends after posing for a series of cozy snaps for the October edition of America's W magazine. On the cover, Gosling is cradling Williams while kissing her forehead. In another, the duo look into each others eyes while seemingly going in for a kiss.
"Blue Valentine" is playing in limited theaters in U.S. on December 31. A complex portrait of a contemporary American marriage, it tells the story of David and Cindy, a couple who have been together for several years but who are at an impasse in their relationship. Gosling stars as David while Williams takes the role of Cindy.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet