Ryan Gosling Cradling and Kissing Michelle Williams in Cover Shoot
Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling have done little to persuade fans they are not a couple - the pair have posed seductively together for a new U.S. magazine cover. In May, "The Notebook" actor's representative was forced to deny rumors the pair had hooked up on the set of their new movie "Blue Valentine".
But the stars have now fueled speculation they are more than just friends after posing for a series of cozy snaps for the October edition of America's W magazine. On the cover, Gosling is cradling Williams while kissing her forehead. In another, the duo look into each others eyes while seemingly going in for a kiss.
"Blue Valentine" is playing in limited theaters in U.S. on December 31. A complex portrait of a contemporary American marriage, it tells the story of David and Cindy, a couple who have been together for several years but who are at an impasse in their relationship. Gosling stars as David while Williams takes the role of Cindy.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors