Johnny Deep Is Richest Actor in Forbes' List
Johnny Depp has made a spectacular leap to the top of the Hollywood rich pile - he has earned $50 million over the last 12 months. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star has jumped from number ten on the 2009 rich list to be named the highest earning actor by Forbes.com. Depp pulled in a huge sum for his portrayal of the Mad Hatter in Tim Burton's hit "Alice in Wonderland", as well as a $15 million fee for his upcoming film "The Tourist".
Ben Stiller is at number two with a salary of $38 million stemming from his pay cheques for "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian" and his next "Meet the Fockers" movie. The number three spot goes to Tom Hanks, who has garnered $30 million in the period from June 2009 to June 2010, while Adam Sandler is laughing all the way to the bank with $26.6 million.
The top ten is rounded out by Leonardo DiCaprio ($18.6 million), Daniel Radcliffe ($16.6 million), Robert Downey Jr. ($14.6 million), Tom Cruise ($14.6 million), Brad Pitt ($13.3 million) and George Clooney ($12.6 million).
More Johnny Depp News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'