Johnny Deep Is Richest Actor in Forbes' List
Johnny Depp has made a spectacular leap to the top of the Hollywood rich pile - he has earned $50 million over the last 12 months. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star has jumped from number ten on the 2009 rich list to be named the highest earning actor by Forbes.com. Depp pulled in a huge sum for his portrayal of the Mad Hatter in Tim Burton's hit "Alice in Wonderland", as well as a $15 million fee for his upcoming film "The Tourist".
Ben Stiller is at number two with a salary of $38 million stemming from his pay cheques for "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian" and his next "Meet the Fockers" movie. The number three spot goes to Tom Hanks, who has garnered $30 million in the period from June 2009 to June 2010, while Adam Sandler is laughing all the way to the bank with $26.6 million.
The top ten is rounded out by Leonardo DiCaprio ($18.6 million), Daniel Radcliffe ($16.6 million), Robert Downey Jr. ($14.6 million), Tom Cruise ($14.6 million), Brad Pitt ($13.3 million) and George Clooney ($12.6 million).
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell