Johnny Deep Is Richest Actor in Forbes' List
Johnny Depp has made a spectacular leap to the top of the Hollywood rich pile - he has earned $50 million over the last 12 months. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star has jumped from number ten on the 2009 rich list to be named the highest earning actor by Forbes.com. Depp pulled in a huge sum for his portrayal of the Mad Hatter in Tim Burton's hit "Alice in Wonderland", as well as a $15 million fee for his upcoming film "The Tourist".
Ben Stiller is at number two with a salary of $38 million stemming from his pay cheques for "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian" and his next "Meet the Fockers" movie. The number three spot goes to Tom Hanks, who has garnered $30 million in the period from June 2009 to June 2010, while Adam Sandler is laughing all the way to the bank with $26.6 million.
The top ten is rounded out by Leonardo DiCaprio ($18.6 million), Daniel Radcliffe ($16.6 million), Robert Downey Jr. ($14.6 million), Tom Cruise ($14.6 million), Brad Pitt ($13.3 million) and George Clooney ($12.6 million).
More Johnny Depp News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special