Shwayze to Welcome Baby Boy in November
R&B star Shwayze can't wait to become a first-time dad when his Thanksgiving baby boy is born in November. The rapper's model fiance Shelby Keeton is due at the beginning of the American holidays and the expectant father insists November can't come quick enough.
Talking about the impending birth for the first time, Shwayze, real name Aaron Smith, tells WENN, "It's totally exciting. I'm a big kid myself so now I get the chance to be even more so. I can't wait to be in that delivery room, holding my child."
"That'll be a life-changing experience. The last few months have been life-changing and now I'm about to become a dad. Life is awesome." And the "Get U Home" hitmaker already knows his son has a little magic in him - because the unborn tot inspired Shwayze's new album "Lovestoned" before the rapper even knew he was about the become a father.
He explains, "I wrote (the songs for) Lovestoned before I knew that my girl was pregnant, but somehow I must have known subconsciously because the songs fit. It's beautiful."
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues