Shwayze to Welcome Baby Boy in November
R&B star Shwayze can't wait to become a first-time dad when his Thanksgiving baby boy is born in November. The rapper's model fiance Shelby Keeton is due at the beginning of the American holidays and the expectant father insists November can't come quick enough.
Talking about the impending birth for the first time, Shwayze, real name Aaron Smith, tells WENN, "It's totally exciting. I'm a big kid myself so now I get the chance to be even more so. I can't wait to be in that delivery room, holding my child."
"That'll be a life-changing experience. The last few months have been life-changing and now I'm about to become a dad. Life is awesome." And the "Get U Home" hitmaker already knows his son has a little magic in him - because the unborn tot inspired Shwayze's new album "Lovestoned" before the rapper even knew he was about the become a father.
He explains, "I wrote (the songs for) Lovestoned before I knew that my girl was pregnant, but somehow I must have known subconsciously because the songs fit. It's beautiful."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival