Shwayze to Welcome Baby Boy in November
R&B star Shwayze can't wait to become a first-time dad when his Thanksgiving baby boy is born in November. The rapper's model fiance Shelby Keeton is due at the beginning of the American holidays and the expectant father insists November can't come quick enough.
Talking about the impending birth for the first time, Shwayze, real name Aaron Smith, tells WENN, "It's totally exciting. I'm a big kid myself so now I get the chance to be even more so. I can't wait to be in that delivery room, holding my child."
"That'll be a life-changing experience. The last few months have been life-changing and now I'm about to become a dad. Life is awesome." And the "Get U Home" hitmaker already knows his son has a little magic in him - because the unborn tot inspired Shwayze's new album "Lovestoned" before the rapper even knew he was about the become a father.
He explains, "I wrote (the songs for) Lovestoned before I knew that my girl was pregnant, but somehow I must have known subconsciously because the songs fit. It's beautiful."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal