David Boreanaz Believes His House Is Haunted
Actor David Boreanaz is having trouble sleeping in his new Los Angeles home - because he worries it's haunted by ghosts. The "Bones" star and his actress wife Jaime Bergman bought the house earlier this summer, but the couple is struggling to settle in because their bed mysteriously shifts in the middle of the night.
He explains, "We're not too sure. We woke up in the middle of the night and we heard this big bang. It felt like the bed literally fell off underneath us. My first instinct is, we're having an earthquake... turns out, it wasn't an earthquake. Cut to two weeks later, same thing happens. It's like something picked our bed up... so Jaime and I think ghosts are here."
More David Boreanaz News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die