David Boreanaz Believes His House Is Haunted
Actor David Boreanaz is having trouble sleeping in his new Los Angeles home - because he worries it's haunted by ghosts. The "Bones" star and his actress wife Jaime Bergman bought the house earlier this summer, but the couple is struggling to settle in because their bed mysteriously shifts in the middle of the night.
He explains, "We're not too sure. We woke up in the middle of the night and we heard this big bang. It felt like the bed literally fell off underneath us. My first instinct is, we're having an earthquake... turns out, it wasn't an earthquake. Cut to two weeks later, same thing happens. It's like something picked our bed up... so Jaime and I think ghosts are here."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics