David Boreanaz Believes His House Is Haunted
Actor David Boreanaz is having trouble sleeping in his new Los Angeles home - because he worries it's haunted by ghosts. The "Bones" star and his actress wife Jaime Bergman bought the house earlier this summer, but the couple is struggling to settle in because their bed mysteriously shifts in the middle of the night.
He explains, "We're not too sure. We woke up in the middle of the night and we heard this big bang. It felt like the bed literally fell off underneath us. My first instinct is, we're having an earthquake... turns out, it wasn't an earthquake. Cut to two weeks later, same thing happens. It's like something picked our bed up... so Jaime and I think ghosts are here."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation