David Boreanaz Believes His House Is Haunted
Actor David Boreanaz is having trouble sleeping in his new Los Angeles home - because he worries it's haunted by ghosts. The "Bones" star and his actress wife Jaime Bergman bought the house earlier this summer, but the couple is struggling to settle in because their bed mysteriously shifts in the middle of the night.
He explains, "We're not too sure. We woke up in the middle of the night and we heard this big bang. It felt like the bed literally fell off underneath us. My first instinct is, we're having an earthquake... turns out, it wasn't an earthquake. Cut to two weeks later, same thing happens. It's like something picked our bed up... so Jaime and I think ghosts are here."
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd