David Boreanaz Believes His House Is Haunted
Actor David Boreanaz is having trouble sleeping in his new Los Angeles home - because he worries it's haunted by ghosts. The "Bones" star and his actress wife Jaime Bergman bought the house earlier this summer, but the couple is struggling to settle in because their bed mysteriously shifts in the middle of the night.
He explains, "We're not too sure. We woke up in the middle of the night and we heard this big bang. It felt like the bed literally fell off underneath us. My first instinct is, we're having an earthquake... turns out, it wasn't an earthquake. Cut to two weeks later, same thing happens. It's like something picked our bed up... so Jaime and I think ghosts are here."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars