Kelsey Grammer Launches Politically-Fuelled Network
Kelsey Grammer has launched his new politically-fuelled TV network. The actor is an investor and public face supporting RightNetwork, which launched on Wednesday, September 8. The programming is designed to appeal to political conservatives.
The right-wing former "Frasier" star insists he's keen to use the network to boost the reputation of Republicans, like himself. He says, "There's plenty of room for us." RightNetwork bosses will initially make programming available through video-on-demand services, online and mobile phones.
Recently, the comedian also hinted that he was willing to revive his "Frasier" character, saying the spin-off could focus on the children.
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival