Kelsey Grammer Launches Politically-Fuelled Network
Kelsey Grammer has launched his new politically-fuelled TV network. The actor is an investor and public face supporting RightNetwork, which launched on Wednesday, September 8. The programming is designed to appeal to political conservatives.
The right-wing former "Frasier" star insists he's keen to use the network to boost the reputation of Republicans, like himself. He says, "There's plenty of room for us." RightNetwork bosses will initially make programming available through video-on-demand services, online and mobile phones.
Recently, the comedian also hinted that he was willing to revive his "Frasier" character, saying the spin-off could focus on the children.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage