Kelsey Grammer Launches Politically-Fuelled Network
Kelsey Grammer has launched his new politically-fuelled TV network. The actor is an investor and public face supporting RightNetwork, which launched on Wednesday, September 8. The programming is designed to appeal to political conservatives.
The right-wing former "Frasier" star insists he's keen to use the network to boost the reputation of Republicans, like himself. He says, "There's plenty of room for us." RightNetwork bosses will initially make programming available through video-on-demand services, online and mobile phones.
Recently, the comedian also hinted that he was willing to revive his "Frasier" character, saying the spin-off could focus on the children.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences