Kelsey Grammer Launches Politically-Fuelled Network
Kelsey Grammer has launched his new politically-fuelled TV network. The actor is an investor and public face supporting RightNetwork, which launched on Wednesday, September 8. The programming is designed to appeal to political conservatives.
The right-wing former "Frasier" star insists he's keen to use the network to boost the reputation of Republicans, like himself. He says, "There's plenty of room for us." RightNetwork bosses will initially make programming available through video-on-demand services, online and mobile phones.
Recently, the comedian also hinted that he was willing to revive his "Frasier" character, saying the spin-off could focus on the children.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake