Kelsey Grammer Launches Politically-Fuelled Network
Kelsey Grammer has launched his new politically-fuelled TV network. The actor is an investor and public face supporting RightNetwork, which launched on Wednesday, September 8. The programming is designed to appeal to political conservatives.
The right-wing former "Frasier" star insists he's keen to use the network to boost the reputation of Republicans, like himself. He says, "There's plenty of room for us." RightNetwork bosses will initially make programming available through video-on-demand services, online and mobile phones.
Recently, the comedian also hinted that he was willing to revive his "Frasier" character, saying the spin-off could focus on the children.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs