Released From Hospital, Hulk Hogan to Get Married 'Right Away'
Hulk Hogan has announced plans to marry his girlfriend following his release from hospital on Thursday, September 9. The celebrity wrestler has been battling "excruciating back pain" after injuring himself while picking seashells last weekend and he checked into a medical centre in Florida on Monday.
Upon his discharge, Hogan insisted his hospital stay had given him a new lease of life and he told reporters the news that he's ready to wed his fiancee, Jennifer. He told TMZ.com, "Now that I've had a close encounter with the other side, I'm going to move this wedding up. I want to get married to Jennifer right away. It's true."
"I was so far on the other side with all that negative energy... I'm all the way back to the good side. (I want to get) married immediately."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival