James Franco Denies He's Gay
"Spider-Man" villain James Franco has taken to the pages of one of the world's leading gay magazines to end speculation about his sexuality. The actor, who played gay activist Scott Smith in "Milk", tells The Advocate he's not a homosexual, despite reports to the contrary, in a revealing new article.
He tells the publication, "Some people think I'm gay because I've played these gay roles... but it's not true... I'm not gay. I'd tell you if I was. I guess the reason I wouldn't is because I'd be worried that it would hurt my career. I suppose that's the reason one wouldn't do that... But no, that wouldn't be something that would deter me. I'm going to do projects that I want to do."
Franco is also keen to clear up rumors suggesting he's "a stoner" - thanks to his drug-seller role in "Pineapple Express". He adds, "Everyone thinks I'm a stoner... (but) I don't smoke pot."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked