Leonardo DiCaprio's Alleged Slasher Adamant She's Innocent
The woman accused of attacking Leonardo DiCaprio with a broken beer bottle has pleaded not guilty to charges. Aretha Wilson maintained her innocence in a Los Angeles court on Thursday, September 9.
She stands accused of one count of assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly slashing the "Titanic" star's face outside a 2005 party. Reports suggest she mistook the star for a former boyfriend. She also claims DiCaprio started the altercation by taking offense at remarks she was making towards him.
Wilson was recently extradited from her native Canada to the United States to face charges and is currently behind bars in lieu of $150,000 bail. DiCaprio has volunteered to testify against the 40 year old at her upcoming trial. If convicted, she could face up to seven years in jail. She is due in court again on October 13.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death