Leonardo DiCaprio's Alleged Slasher Adamant She's Innocent
The woman accused of attacking Leonardo DiCaprio with a broken beer bottle has pleaded not guilty to charges. Aretha Wilson maintained her innocence in a Los Angeles court on Thursday, September 9.
She stands accused of one count of assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly slashing the "Titanic" star's face outside a 2005 party. Reports suggest she mistook the star for a former boyfriend. She also claims DiCaprio started the altercation by taking offense at remarks she was making towards him.
Wilson was recently extradited from her native Canada to the United States to face charges and is currently behind bars in lieu of $150,000 bail. DiCaprio has volunteered to testify against the 40 year old at her upcoming trial. If convicted, she could face up to seven years in jail. She is due in court again on October 13.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March