Leonardo DiCaprio's Alleged Slasher Adamant She's Innocent
The woman accused of attacking Leonardo DiCaprio with a broken beer bottle has pleaded not guilty to charges. Aretha Wilson maintained her innocence in a Los Angeles court on Thursday, September 9.
She stands accused of one count of assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly slashing the "Titanic" star's face outside a 2005 party. Reports suggest she mistook the star for a former boyfriend. She also claims DiCaprio started the altercation by taking offense at remarks she was making towards him.
Wilson was recently extradited from her native Canada to the United States to face charges and is currently behind bars in lieu of $150,000 bail. DiCaprio has volunteered to testify against the 40 year old at her upcoming trial. If convicted, she could face up to seven years in jail. She is due in court again on October 13.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed