Leonardo DiCaprio's Alleged Slasher Adamant She's Innocent
The woman accused of attacking Leonardo DiCaprio with a broken beer bottle has pleaded not guilty to charges. Aretha Wilson maintained her innocence in a Los Angeles court on Thursday, September 9.
She stands accused of one count of assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly slashing the "Titanic" star's face outside a 2005 party. Reports suggest she mistook the star for a former boyfriend. She also claims DiCaprio started the altercation by taking offense at remarks she was making towards him.
Wilson was recently extradited from her native Canada to the United States to face charges and is currently behind bars in lieu of $150,000 bail. DiCaprio has volunteered to testify against the 40 year old at her upcoming trial. If convicted, she could face up to seven years in jail. She is due in court again on October 13.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding