Leonardo DiCaprio's Alleged Slasher Adamant She's Innocent
The woman accused of attacking Leonardo DiCaprio with a broken beer bottle has pleaded not guilty to charges. Aretha Wilson maintained her innocence in a Los Angeles court on Thursday, September 9.
She stands accused of one count of assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly slashing the "Titanic" star's face outside a 2005 party. Reports suggest she mistook the star for a former boyfriend. She also claims DiCaprio started the altercation by taking offense at remarks she was making towards him.
Wilson was recently extradited from her native Canada to the United States to face charges and is currently behind bars in lieu of $150,000 bail. DiCaprio has volunteered to testify against the 40 year old at her upcoming trial. If convicted, she could face up to seven years in jail. She is due in court again on October 13.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!